Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWB, BOOB ;)

Wink 

New here, Found this site from surfing online Smile Some info.....

32A Any change is a miracle !
stupidly small body frame even after 2 children.
around 119lbs.
32-27-35 i guess are my measurements if i did it right
around 5'7"
and 26 yrs old.
with my pregnancy my boobs hit a 36 C so i know its possible to get some kind of changes haha.

I fell victim to a product called Bustboom. order off amazon for way to much money. i have taken it for a full month with no results besides some small swelling that goes away after a few hours and extremely bad Heart palpation's or rapid heart beat that was painful as a mfer.. After reading numerous posts i purchased Fenugreek which has by itself been more effective then the "bustboom" in a weeks time. i just recently ordered PM unsure if its even a legit brand because i didn't do my research first OSmile (i seem to be good at this) i can't cancel the transaction because its already on its way here. wish me luck? and add some advice if you can here is the brand of PM- that i purchased:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170902144421?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon