Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

girls with tuberous or unique shaped breasts...are you wearing the right bra size?

I have been wearing 34As which always felt tighter and more uncomfortable but his my nipples better than the 32B. Well when I recently found out that back fat and arm pit fat is mostly migrated breast tissue and you should use the swoop and scoop method for putting on bras, the 34A was way too small. I ordered a 30C because under my boobs is 29 1/2 inches and 33 over my nipples. Holy crap does it make a difference for tuberous shaped breasts. My boobs are round and do not show when I slouch. Just wanted to see if that would help anyone. Also no padding in the bra either. It looks better too! Who would've thought! I actually think a 30 D would be better. Just got progesterone cream to help with round out my breasts I'll let everyone know how that goes. But seriously, get the right fitting bra, major confident booster, at the moment I don't even care my boobs are tuberous shaped!

Thats great advice! But....whats the swoop and scoop method? Blush and can you redistribute that fat back to your breasts? Ive noticed i have that, which makes noogleberry a bit awkward Dodgy

Swoop and scoop is when you are putting your bra on you lean over and let everything hang into bra cup and put straps on and take your right hand and put in under left strap and grab from your back and move everything forward into the cup and do it on other side with other hand. I probably explained it bad, but it's online also! I wondered the same thing but couldn't find an answer. Everyone said you can't make your boobs bigger or rounder by doing this, but they say your breast tissue will eventually migrate back to your breasts, so it only makes sense that your boobs will change slightly! It can only help though! :-)

Oh right cool. Thanks! Big Grin worth a try i suppose!

Ya for sure they look way better in my bra, I never want to take it off now haha. Hey I read you were allergic to peanuts! Have you had any luck or tried any herbs? My tongue gets numb from almonds sunflower sees, peanuts, and peanut butter, but I still eat them. Kind of nervous for the herbs:/

Yeah ive had a reaction to peanuts. But i almost died lol. I havnt tried any herbs except PM, i dont think im allergic but my body wouldnt tolerate 500mg a day so ive lowered it. If your allergic to peanuts you should be cautious with fenugreek because you can react to them too. And with a nut allergy be careful with any seed based supplements.
You really should stop eating them if your truely allergic as you could develop a life threatening allergy, it gets worse with repeated exposure. But its possible your just sensitive. Dont ask me to explain the difference because i dont fully inderstand myself lol . Oh and i get my PM pills and cream from biovea, they said their PM cream should be 100% peanut free, and all the PM pills ingredients are peanut free, but they are manufactured in a factory and on equipment that uses peanuts. But they assured me they go through thorough cleaning to remove allergens :-) pueraria uk on ebay, told me thier products are peanut free but they prefer i didnt purchase because they didnt want any problems -,-

No I am probably not wearing the right size! Who knows, but I have done swoop and scoop and then my bra does seem way too small and there is an atempt at cleavage! I should probably try a 32 C, I read somewhere that the " measurements is wrong I am 32 around I should be wearing a 32 and not a 36, I am currently in 34B Blah...

It's too easy to underestimate if you're anything other than a perfect round shape.

For years I've been wearing a 34A, until I was very recently professionally measured as a 36D. It's all so Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon