Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about the Brava System

Hi !

I've been using the noogleberry system for a while now but I am not getting results with it because I am only able to use it a few times a week and I know i'm suppose to use it everyday but I canno't find the time. I am so busy, I work everyday, when i'm not working I have a million things I have to do, I go to school, I study and when I'm not doing anything I'm so tired that I can't even stay awake...

I was thinking that the Brava system would be a much better option for me since it works while you sleep..

1) I know it's really expensive, but is there a website or somehwere where I can get it a lot cheaper? Or someone selling one?

2) Do you get swelling after using it? If you do, does the swelling last and how long?

3) Any pros or cons?

4) Good results?

Thank you so much if you could help me out, I really appreciate it!

Why don't you try snoogling? Noogle while you sleep? You will air locks for the cups if you don't have them yet. Look into enhance as well. Its pricey but I think cheaper than Brava. You will need an antiandrogen no matter what though. Ghats the only real way you'll ensure results of some kind with pumping or vaccuming.

(10-05-2013, 11:48 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Why don't you try snoogling? Noogle while you sleep? You will air locks for the cups if you don't have them yet. Look into enhance as well. Its pricey but I think cheaper than Brava. You will need an antiandrogen no matter what though. Ghats the only real way you'll ensure results of some kind with pumping or vaccuming.

Thank you, but with the air lock wouldn't the air release during the night?

And i've been trying spearmint tea as a natural antiandrogen...it's been about 2 weeks not i've been drinking 2-3 cups a day but i haven't noticed anything different yet...

(13-05-2013, 03:15 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  
(10-05-2013, 11:48 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Why don't you try snoogling? Noogle while you sleep? You will air locks for the cups if you don't have them yet. Look into enhance as well. Its pricey but I think cheaper than Brava. You will need an antiandrogen no matter what though. Ghats the only real way you'll ensure results of some kind with pumping or vaccuming.

And i've been trying spearmint tea as a natural antiandrogen...it's been about 2 weeks not i've been drinking 2-3 cups a day but i haven't noticed anything different yet...
Give the tea at least three months to see a change. If no change try something else.maybe see the ped to find out what kind of androgen problem you have.

Airlock you will need. You won't have any air escape from the dome as that is its purpose. Without airlock, it will be impossible to snoogle.

Ouuhhhh, Tibetan got warm up with lil_babyxoxo now... How cute Smile)

-V

(13-05-2013, 03:31 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(13-05-2013, 03:15 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Give the tea at least three months to see a change. If no change try something else.maybe see the ped to find out what kind of androgen problem you have.

Airlock you will need. You won't have any air escape from the dome as that is its purpose. Without airlock, it will be impossible to snoogle.

Thank you so much! i will look into buying the airlock for sure! it's way cheaper than Brava and i will finally get some sleep while doing it Smile I really appreciate the help. xx

P.S. I think that the spearmint tea is starting to work...i haven't noticed any changes in my breasts, but i did notice some spotting, which is a sign that it's working, i think...

(14-05-2013, 01:04 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Thank you so much! i will look into buying the airlock for sure! it's way cheaper than Brava and i will finally get some sleep while doing it Smile I really appreciate the help. xx

P.S. I think that the spearmint tea is starting to work...i haven't noticed any changes in my breasts, but i did notice some spotting, which is a sign that it's working, i think...

Spotting can be attributed to low progesterone (!). There're of course many other reasons for spotting. Usually everybody thinks about endometreosis (you might be too young to have such but nowaday with Enginnering Modified Foods everywhere, it could happen at any age?) when they're spotting few days before period but if you don't experience severe pain right before and during the period then it's mostly progesterone deficiency.
If it happens more often (cycle) then consult with your doctor about it...

Good luck.

(14-05-2013, 03:38 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(14-05-2013, 01:04 AM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  Thank you so much! i will look into buying the airlock for sure! it's way cheaper than Brava and i will finally get some sleep while doing it Smile I really appreciate the help. xx

Spotting can be attributed to low progesterone (!). There're of course many other reasons for spotting. Usually everybody thinks about endometreosis (you might be too young to have such but nowaday with Enginnering Modified Foods everywhere, it could happen at any age?) when they're spotting few days before period but if you don't experience severe pain right before and during the period then it's mostly progesterone deficiency.
If it happens more often (cycle) then consult with your doctor about it...

Good luck.

Thank you. I haven't had any since...maybe it was something to do with my birth control pills. Also, i found this tea on the internet and i've been drinking it everyday for almost a week now...it's called "get clean" and basically it has herbs in it that are suppose to cleanse the body..like milk thistle...Do you think that buy drinking that, it will prevent my spearmint tea from working?

thank you for the help!

Hi, I'm using Brava for almost 90 days now. I'm pretty satisfied about my journey and results I see. I didn't put my expectations high. And I'm planning to continue for another several weeks. And then to stop and to see what will happens. I can tell you only from my experience so far.

- It is VERY timeconsuming. Brava works not only when you sleep. But it works at least 12 hours EACH day including time when you sleep. So I need to wear the Brava at 8pm and then to take it off at 8am next day. It is very timeconsuming, believe me. And you need to find/plan time to stay 3 month at home each day after 8pm. It is a dedication. If you use it less or about 8 hours it will not give you any result, but one day swelling.

- Yes, it is expensive. I've took small credit to buy it. And I bought it from ebay.co.uk. System was used. But still, it cost over 500$

- Yes, I've got swelling after using Brava for 12 hours, at the morning I'm 1.5-2 inches bigger it stays for approx 2 hours, then gradually my breasts shrink down to the evening to ALMOST original state. So each evening, I'm gaining a bit more, each day gives me some progress.

- Any pros or cons? Pros - Brava claims that, what you will receive it will stay with you. So you can spent 3 month, gain 100cc and then stop using the Brava and breast will still be bigger.

- There are so many cons: skin issues, painful/blod moles, if you have scars - they will get bigger, no sex life at the evening, stay-at-home lifestyle for 3 month, embarassing look at home. And still, if I keep what I've gained, it will be worth it.

- Results. I've posted some progress images of mine in my program page. I'm planning to update it with final results also.

If you still want to know more, I've made a PDF from a instructional manual http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151961389/Br...n-English

* sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

(23-05-2013, 10:48 AM)brava_tania Wrote:  Hi, I'm using Brava for almost 90 days now. I'm pretty satisfied about my journey and results I see. I didn't put my expectations high. And I'm planning to continue for another several weeks. And then to stop and to see what will happens. I can tell you only from my experience so far.

- It is VERY timeconsuming. Brava works not only when you sleep. But it works at least 12 hours EACH day including time when you sleep. So I need to wear the Brava at 8pm and then to take it off at 8am next day. It is very timeconsuming, believe me. And you need to find/plan time to stay 3 month at home each day after 8pm. It is a dedication. If you use it less or about 8 hours it will not give you any result, but one day swelling.

- Yes, it is expensive. I've took small credit to buy it. And I bought it from ebay.co.uk. System was used. But still, it cost over 500$

- Yes, I've got swelling after using Brava for 12 hours, at the morning I'm 1.5-2 inches bigger it stays for approx 2 hours, then gradually my breasts shrink down to the evening to ALMOST original state. So each evening, I'm gaining a bit more, each day gives me some progress.

- Any pros or cons? Pros - Brava claims that, what you will receive it will stay with you. So you can spent 3 month, gain 100cc and then stop using the Brava and breast will still be bigger.

- There are so many cons: skin issues, painful/blod moles, if you have scars - they will get bigger, no sex life at the evening, stay-at-home lifestyle for 3 month, embarassing look at home. And still, if I keep what I've gained, it will be worth it.

- Results. I've posted some progress images of mine in my program page. I'm planning to update it with final results also.

If you still want to know more, I've made a PDF from a instructional manual http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151961389/Br...n-English

* sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

Hi, how are you?

Thank you so much for answering all the questions and helping me. The problem is that I really don't think I can afford it, not right now anyway. I guess i'll have to try the snoogleing and see how that goes...I might get the same results?

But thank you so much for sharing your info with me. I wish you the best of luck with everything!

Have a great day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon