Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty/Nipple Sensitivity

I purchased the Bosom Beauty 2012i a couple of weeks ago, and it's working okay thus far. My only complaint is that I have crazy nipple sensitivity! Becuase it started feeling uncomfortable on my nipples, I decided to start putting tape on them, like I read a few people talking about. After doing that for a few days, it's not working! The tape I've been using is medical tape, and it's either falling off in the middle of the session, making my nipples sensitive again, or when I am taking the tape off, it is ripping off my top layer of skin on my nipples, which is also causing pain! Does anyone use certain tape that stays on but doesn't hurt so bad when you take it off? I would love to keep using my Bosom Beauty, but for over a week straight, it hurts to wear a bra! Help!

Not sure if this is a good idea since I don't have a pump myself, but maybe you could tape a little piece of plastic over your nipples. Like for example cut a circle out of a plain plastic ziploc bag and tape that over them. That way the tape doesn't touch the nipple itself.

Tricks to remove the tape more easily:
- heat it with a blow dryer or hot water to loosen the glue (or shower, lol)
- rub some oil in and around the tape and let soak, oil dissolves basic glues

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon