Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Course of Action

(25-09-2013, 03:14 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(09-06-2013, 12:35 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  A few problems... Without a treadmill or -something- like, I can't really do my exercising in a fasting state. And walking around the neighborhood is just plain impossible. I barely have time to squeeze a routine in naked let alone getting dressed twice... And that was if I had workout clothes that wouldn't just fall off my body as soon as I started jogging. My sweats and sweatshirts and oversized t-shirts might not be too bad for house lounging, but they are definitely not adequate to "public decency". I lost too much weight last year for ANY of it to fit, and I can't afford new right now.

Jumping in a bit late here - but there are tons of exercises you can do naked in your own home with no equipment Smile Jumping jacks, mountain climbers, skaters, air boxing, jump rope (with or without a rope), burpees, fast feet, high knees, butt kicks, etc etc. Get a timer (can use free ones online), set it up for 30 second or 1 minute intervals and switch the activity every time it goes off.

Start by setting your wake-up alarm 5 minutes early and do a 5 minute routine. Set it 5 minutes earlier every couple of days, eventually you'll be getting up 30 minutes (or however long you are shooting for) earlier and have plenty of time for a good workout!

Haha! More than a little! That stage of my process is already done! Smile

I've got some gym equipment ordered and on its way soon so I can start the next stage - building back up where I should have it.

(25-09-2013, 04:20 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Haha! More than a little! That stage of my process is already done! Smile

I've got some gym equipment ordered and on its way soon so I can start the next stage - building back up where I should have it.

Awesome Smile I wanted to post though because I'm sure there are plenty of us in the situation you were in. I hear that type of problem quite often (I do side work as a personal trainer).

I've been slowly building my home gym over the past few years. I'm finally really happy with it and can do just about anything I need. No cardio machines though as I run or ride outside. If I absolutely can't I resort to the above mentioned type cardio. I just could not afford nor justify the cost of a decent treadmill.

(25-09-2013, 04:52 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Awesome Smile I wanted to post though because I'm sure there are plenty of us in the situation you were in. I hear that type of problem quite often (I do side work as a personal trainer).

I've been slowly building my home gym over the past few years. I'm finally really happy with it and can do just about anything I need. No cardio machines though as I run or ride outside. If I absolutely can't I resort to the above mentioned type cardio. I just could not afford nor justify the cost of a decent treadmill.

LOL. Yeah. No more cardio for me though! Not for a long time. Cardio and building exercises work against each other, not with each other.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. In the process of becoming homeless/working full time.

Due to financial problems (if you didn't get that from the homeless remark), I absolutely cannot afford any type of trans hormones/surgery/whatever. Not only that, but my other health problems are starting to cause concern, so I'd have to take care of them before anything else. I also started dating a guy I'm very fond of, and I don't know that I could try transitioning again even if it became financially possible. I'm only attracted to manly men, and I just don't know that I could ever be happy with a gay or bi man, and would never seriously date a woman. It just leaves me in a bad place no matter what.

So, for the moment, I'm back to trying to get a bigger butt again, but I also want semi-hard abs and decent arm muscle tone. I don't want to look overly feminine, but I don't want to look too masculine to get a guy either. I feel soooo much better now that I'm off female hormones, and working out (as infrequent as it's been) is also helping raise my natural T, which is helping me feel so much better. For the time being I think I'd be happy in some sort of middle ground. Being too female definitely triggered me, but I seem to be doing ok with my body's natural hormone levels.

(08-06-2013, 12:46 PM)Lycaryth Wrote:  I thought this was an interesting article about spot reduction:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_arti...w_to_do_it

THANK YOU!!! I was actually suspecting you could spot reduce that way, but hadn't been able to find any articles backing it up in any way. Great news, though! I'm still working on bringing my belly in some, without losing any of my butt (I got sick for a few weeks and wasn't able to eat, and my ass lost so much fat and looked so awful). Maybe I'll be able to get rid of some extra arm fat this way, too!

hope things are finally getting better for you doll, will you post results once you get them?

Thank you. I always post my results Smile Actually, having high T works to my advantage; I'm building muscle faster than ever and it's sticking around even when I'm too sick to go to the gym for extended periods of time, and I'm no longer bloated from all the hormonal herbs. I just hit the gym last night for the first time in maybe a month and I was just so happy to be there.

Hey Doll!

Glad to hear you are feeling much better these daysBig Grin
Are you able to diminish your breasts? When do you plan on having them fully removed?

****Edit****
I just remembered you saying you met a guy and did not plan on transitioning, face palms 2x!

Haha, it took a few months to fully clear the hormones from my body, and my breasts are still a fuller 34B than what I started with (I'm guessing it may be permanent at this point). My main concern from all this is the acne it's caused; dropping all those hormones from my body has given me persistant cystic acne. Sad It's not too much worse than my regular natural acne, but it is significantly worse than the little bit of acne I've had this past year+ with saw palmetto! I'm wary of taking it again for fear of bringing up my female hormone levels, so I hope I can find something else that works!

I've tried everything external, so now I'm going ro switch to natural pills aimed at targeting hormonal acne and see what it does for me.

Wow! to think D/ DD's to B cup with out the E hormones! Cool you still have boobs while raising your T levels! Assuming that you are pretty active, maybe the sweat and toxins get into the pores? Those little mites burrow and munch away at the oil and dead skin? Sometimes the acne is from some free running hormones in the blood. You may still be cleansing it all out. Id say try an ozone facial tool (dermawand )or those ultrasound face devices I got mine from China, and that's all you need, $28bucks ebay. I have both and they totally work. Use either one.
Both electrical current and ozone kill the mitesSmile

I don't have but back acne at times. Abi seems to know alot about the right antiandrogen. You should PM him if you haven't.

(07-10-2013, 05:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Haha, it took a few months to fully clear the hormones from my body, and my breasts are still a fuller 34B than what I started with (I'm guessing it may be permanent at this point). My main concern from all this is the acne it's caused; dropping all those hormones from my body has given me persistant cystic acne. Sad It's not too much worse than my regular natural acne, but it is significantly worse than the little bit of acne I've had this past year+ with saw palmetto! I'm wary of taking it again for fear of bringing up my female hormone levels, so I hope I can find something else that works!

I've tried everything external, so now I'm going ro switch to natural pills aimed at targeting hormonal acne and see what it does for me.

I've just always had terrible acne from my high T levels. I'm taking multivitamins every day again and just got my homeopathic acne pills in the mail! There is no external solution, and the female hormones I was taking before were the ONLY thing that even came close to getting rid of my acne.

I always washed my face after workouts and twice a day. Even the best products barely helped. Diet, water, and natural remedies all failed me. So I'm looking for cures that have helped other PCOS sufferers with lifelong acne.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon