Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Course of Action

(09-10-2013, 08:31 PM)Doll Wrote:  I've just always had terrible acne from my high T levels. I'm taking multivitamins every day again and just got my homeopathic acne pills in the mail! There is no external solution, and the female hormones I was taking before were the ONLY thing that even came close to getting rid of my acne.

I always washed my face after workouts and twice a day. Even the best products barely helped. Diet, water, and natural remedies all failed me. So I'm looking for cures that have helped other PCOS sufferers with lifelong acne.

I don't know if you want to go this route, as there are serious risks involved, but my boyfriend had success with Accutane. He only gets the occasional pimple now, and never cystic.

You could try using an antibiotic or antiseptic cream on them. I get acne sometimes on my chest, shoulders, back, and butt and that's what I usually do. I feel like I get fewer when I use it anyway. Prescription antibiotic cream is the best, but you know... don't wanna breed superbugs...

Really really looking forward to hearing about your journey. You deserve happiness! I know we've never spoken, but I've read many of your posts. You've been an inspiration to many on this board. Smile

(16-05-2013, 08:20 PM)Doll Wrote:  So, I know I promised to start a Natural Curves product page, but things have recently come up, and I'm giving up my NBE for good and actually looking to reverse my results.

For those who don't remember, I came on here originally because I wanted to start NBE as an alternative to transitioning to male. I figured I would never be happy with the results of a transition, and that if I couldn't be male, I would just be the best darn female I could.

Over this past year and a half, I went from a small 34B to a small 34DD, and from a size 3 pant to a size 7 (and also from a 27" waist to a 25" waist). However, the more curvy I got, the more depressed I got, the more I begun to hate my body. I would literally cry at seeing myself in the mirror, and it took all I had to not try to kill myself. I've learned since that Gender Dysphoria is actually considered a disorder, not just a lifestyle choice. Those who don't transition or try to hide their real gender often suffer terrible depression, and many kill themselves because of it. I wasn't ever going to be successful in my feminizing. I would have just ended up dead.

So, apologies to those who were looking forward to my continued results, but I have to finally do this for myself.

I've stopped all my hormones, and have started on a supplemental Testosterone Booster until I can get on HRT. I just began OxyElitePro (original formula) for weight loss, and am hoping I'll be able to get rid of most of the butt and breast I've gained over this time, as well as a little extra stomach, arm and thigh fat. I've gone from just working my lower body to mostly working my upper body, and will start up on my abs again. I want to be lean and toned, and don't want to have this feminine body fat.

I'm worried that some of the breast growth may be too permanent to lose, but I remain hopeful. I want to get down to at least my starting size so that I can get surgery that doesn't leave large, obvious scars. In the less than a week since stopping my hormones, my T levels have shot through the roof (my natural levels, not from the T-booster), and my breasts are CRAZY sore, like they're begging me for the hormones I'm depriving them of. Haha! So maybe this is the beginning of them preparing to shrink. I've also just bought a binder to hold my breasts down in public (should be coming in the mail today), so that should assist in shrinking them.

I know this came completely out of nowhere, but now that I realize this is the source of my uncontrollable depression, I can't just stand by and wait to see what happens. I learned a lot this past year+, and can't fully regret it, I just wish I'd made the correct decision from the start.

I'll still continue to make posts regarding other body modifications, such as my eye lightening or weight loss/muscle building, and will also post reviews on Natural Curves if my friend decides to continue on it (since there aren't many reviews out there on it).

I want to thank everyone who helped me learn here throughout this past year, and wish the best of luck to anyone who decides to start or continue on NBE. It definitely works, I am proof of that, so don't ever give up. Just make sure it's what you truly desire.

How long did it take u to do 200 chi rotations and did u do it twice or once a day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon