Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

period a week late?

My period was every 28-30 days these past couple months so I assumed I was becoming regular again. I started taking maca over a week ago. Took progesterone cream to try it but stopped to wait for my period. Stated using it again two days ago once my period was like 4 days late and have been using it since. I feel so much better using the cream but worried about my period, shouldn't maca help bring it on??

I think you should stop applying the progesterone cream as some BCP are progesterone based. So I guess progesterone has the ability to make you skip periods? Huh Not an expert, just a thought. Hope this helps.

That's what I was thinking, but I read that only happens when you take the cream before you ovulate. I had to have ovulated I've never gone a whole month without ovulating! Lol I wonder of it does that if your body didn't need the extra progesterone though, Hmm. Hopefully someone can answer that for me! I felt really good after using the cream omg it's like my mind was thinking normal again! But I do not know if I was lacking it or not for sure....still don't have labs done.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon