Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Help

Hi, I’m new to the forum and I had a few question. My goal is to have as close to an hour glass figure as my body will naturally allow. I am 5’9-10 and a 19 years old (20 on May 31st) female in college. I weigh 144lbs. My current measurements are 38-28.5-38. My first goal is 39/40-26-39/40, and then see what I look like and adjust from there. I don’t eat well nor do I have an appetite, though it’s been getting better; it’s a good day when I get 800 calories. This is because last summer I suffered from a massive depressive episode (not body image related), in which I didn’t eat anything for a week and lost 10 lbs. My eating habits since haven’t been that great. This past school year I only ate one “large” meal a day; my boyfriend would yell at me for not eating so I ate as much as could. I went from a 36D to a small 34C/full 34B. I also haven’t worked out in a while, but I walk around campus so it’s not completely sedentary. Now that it’s summer, I want to get into a good rhythm before school starts again in August. I want to be healthier and even though my boyfriend says I still look good, I want to look even better for him. To reach my goal, I plan to take pueraria mirifica (cycled with fenugreek and maca root powder), collagen, my omegas, and msm (I have never taken depression medication nor do I plan to). I might stop taking my multivitamin based off of how well I start eating.

I want:
to lose a little fat on my stomach though it’s not imperative right now,
to gain muscle on my butt (not so much my thighs even though my boyfriend likes them thick),
to gain muscle on my lower calves (if they get thicker I wouldn’t mind thicker thighs),
to gain muscle on my chest to lift and shape my breasts, and
to gain fat in my breasts.

My boyfriend told me to just gain muscle and then worry about fat loss later. He recommended 6 meals a day (3 of those being protein supplements), but I don’t think I can eat that much. I did some research, and I think I have to. If I’m thinking properly, I need to workout and eat A LOT, which any excess will get stored as fat. If I’m taking the supplements, I should store it mostly in my womanly parts instead of my stomach, yes? If so, how should I be eating, taking into account my current eating habits? Also, in terms of working out, should I be doing full body or just targeting what I want. I don’t want to workout abs because I use to workout (dancer) and my stomach just got bigger. I have my very supportive boyfriend to help me with gym machines and for moral support.

Thank you for the help.

So it's been almost a month. I am now 135 lbs. My measurements are 38.5-25-38.25. My new goal is 39-24-39.

Nutrition:
I'm trying a keto diet, but I'm having trouble keeping my cals up. I eat 2 eggs for breakfast every morning. M, W, F I have chicken and veggies for lunch. T, TH, I sometimes skip lunch but I have a protein bar if I remember to make it. For dinner during the week, I either have salmon or ground sirloin with spinach. I think I'm getting around 1000 cats on average per day. Weekends, I tend to eat whatever. I'm trying the keto diet, but I'm not really successful because I’ve been going to my grandmother's house on the weekends and eating a lot of fruit; that's all she buys for the most part.

Workout:
I started the Brazil Butt Lift workout videos, but I don't do the cardio; I hate cardio. I do the sculpting. My butt actually looks really nice. I don't do them every day. I have 2-3 day rest days in between. However, I dance (in my room) almost every day. I also realized that I have been doing stomach vacuums for years, so I’m concentrating on doing them more intensely whenever I remember. I also just started doing squats and bridges last week. I do chest flies while laying on my back. I don't do ab workouts but a lot of the exercises I do use the abs for stability.

Herbs:
I took PM for a week; it arrived late so I started it on day 7ish of my cycle and stopped yesterday since I should be ovulating soon (tomorrow or next day). I take fenugreek when I'm not taking PM. I took it for maybe 2 weeks before receiving the PM, and I had a lot of swelling and heaviness but stopped to take the PM. I'm going to take it starting today for 2 weeks and see what happens. I take maca root, my omegas, and msm every day. I ran out of collagen, but I didn’t see much of a difference so I didn't buy more. I also take my multivitamin on days that I think I need it.

Concerns:
I lost 10 lbs in 1 month; I'm still losing weight without trying. It seems to be very easy for me to lose weight, and while I'm liking the way I'm looking, I'm a bit concerned about losing weight so easily. I used to be 170ish (though I never looked it) in middle and high school, and I tried everything to lose weight but nothing worked. Ever since my depressive episode, weight has just been falling off me. My grandmother actually told me not to lose any more weight. I’m still going to lose more because she hasn't seen me naked in a few years and I've always worn my clothes well. I just wish I had control over it.

It there anyone who can give advice on what I'm doing my goals while keeping in mind?

How much fenugreek were you taking?

Current Measurements
38.75-24.5-38

Sorry, I haven't been checking my threads since I don't really get responses. I took 5490mg a day (3 capsules at every meal). Now I take a tablespoon of the seeds as tea, just because I think it taste good or when I need some help in the bathroom -_- The swelling doesn't stay for long, which is kinda discouraging.

My nipples are always sensitive and pointy, which never happened before nbe, even when "in the mood". And I don't see anymore changes in inches, but my breasts feel nice. I think they are filling out more at the base, because they're looking rounder. The PM is giving nice pains so I don't stop for my period; I just decrease dosage. I also started warm compresses at night.

My butt looks really good, but I lost fat on it, so my measurement went down.

The PM has made me crave foods like I've never felt before so I have no diet plan. I'm still tracking calories and some days I'm able to hit 1800 cals if I try really hard.

Any suggestions from anyone?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon