Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

selling my Ultra Breast tonic!

I have months worth of UB! I brewed it myself. Its ratio is 1:4. It is more potent than taking it as a capsule which is why I believed it was effective for me.

And I've had it brewing since January 2013! So its ready to take. 80proof grain alcohol was used( vodka) it has been brewed in the glass bottle in a cool dark place.

But it will be shipped in a plastic bottle for safety.

Depending how you take it, it will last anywhere from 4-6 months.

I took 10 drops 3x daily for first 4 months with PC here and there and grew a cup and a half with this combo.
Then I uppd the dose to 18 drops 3x daily and have filled out a bit more. ALWAYS take before your meals.

My weight was between 103-105 lbs on these doses so you may want to adjust depending on how much you weigh and feel on it. You may need more or you may need less. I did do 30 additional GMs of protein daily. For five months.

I felt aches in my ovaries. This is where I adjusted down then went back up when I felt okay. I also had aching in the groin lymph nodes
If this happens its a good sign that its working but make sure you massage that area so that it will be more effective.
And back off the dose a bit if its more than mild and ramp backp a bit when it ceases.

Its 45$ w/ shipping included. This is perfect for those who don't metabolize very well. If you are underweight and can't gain, this is the perfect alternative to get the hormones in your body and absorb more than you would compared to the capsules. Trust me, you'll at least gain 5 lbs. For those who don't want to gain. Just back off the protein.

Interesting, so you made a tonic out of what was in the capsules I'm guessing. I wonder if doing that with PM would be good too? I ordered both PM capsules and powder and I will be starting that once they come, for now taking Ainterol capsules.

(21-05-2013, 06:32 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Interesting, so you made a tonic out of what was in the capsules I'm guessing. I wonder if doing that with PM would be good too? I ordered both PM capsules and powder and I will be starting that once they come, for now taking Ainterol capsules.

@Anastasia

Yes I did this with PM and I believe it is more potent. I took 3 drops 3x daily and it literally stopped my period! I did this on my menses to specifically find out what dose would do it. I don't remember if I did 1:2 ratio or 1:4.

I'd say give it a shot and expirement.

Hi Tibetan,

Can you please share as to how you brewed the stuff? I am interested as I have a lot of PM powder and would like to brew a solution.

Thanks in advance.

http://mountainroseblog.com/guide-tinctures-extracts/

Is where I got the idea from. I buy a lot of my herbs from them. They are a great source. My ratio was a 1 part herb to 4 parts grain alcohol. Its lower than average but its what I did. I think a 1:2 is good for most herbs. 1: 1 will be really strong. Many company's do this as well as 1:2. You'll have to decide what's best for you.

(21-05-2013, 09:08 PM)Kyria Wrote:  Hi Tibetan,

Can you please share as to how you brewed the stuff? I am interested as I have a lot of PM powder and would like to brew a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks so much, Tibetan. I will use my PM to make a tincture!

You're welcome!

Sold!

Is it really work for me?

(29-05-2013, 10:49 AM)Erica2321 Wrote:  Is it really work for me?

Hi Erica, its sold!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon