Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Gist of it

Oh wow, I actually didn't expect a reply Blush. Now I feel kind of awkward for pointing it out, lol. I was Kind of taking it as hint that I don't write in a socially engaging and long winded manner that entices people to "talk" (much like in real life)... but now I know better, thanks AbiDrew!

Geek,

Congrats on the progress! I too am just starting teh NBE routine. I have been taking FG, and today started SP and my first 500mg of PM this morning. I'm so excited!!!! I plan on taking another 500mg before bed tonight along with the dose of SP and FG. Awesome!! Will be posting progress later on with pictures. Good to know that I'm not the only beginner in here, the more the merrier!! Breast wishes,

SS xx

I've recently noticed that the nipple/areola that has the mass behind it is noticeably darker than the one with out. The nipple itself is thicker too.

My own negligence caused me to learn an important lesson: if you happen to run out of pm and are unable to purchase more, after 2 weeks you may be greeted by a saluting soldier. That is to say morning wood. This was an unintentinal discovery that may be nice to know for those of us who are male and may want to keep their functionality.

This was the first time I've woken up in about 4 months with such a predicament. It was as nice as it was shocking, lol. So, yeah, let this be a lesson to you all, stopping pm WILL eventually lead to a return of morning wood.

In other news, both nipples now have a mass behind them and a darkening of the nipple and areola. there is also increased sensitivity, a slight breeze and within miliseconds they're hard enough to cut glass!

Up until recently I never realized what an annoyance morning wood is... and the random erections, ugh, don't get me started Dodgy. I can't wait for my PM to arrive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon