Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling This Gorgeous Goal bra!

Its made in China and made well!

It was my goal bra but I believe its true to size on the band. Im a 30 band and its a 32 size D.

I tried it on on the tightest and it fits however, I really want to wear a the correct size so that I can wear it on the loosest hook.

Its a beautiful baby blue lace bra with wide straps and cleverly made to prevent back fat rolls. It has no padding it'd a 3/4 cup and thicker straps are made for comfort. It has delicate side boning for swooping and scooping side fat towards the center of the cup! One more thing, its center gore(the gap between the breasts cups) is nice and close and not far wide apart like most manufactured bras today!

This will make a great goal bra for someone who wishes to reach a 32D (70 D)!

You won't find this bra anywhere(and boy have I tried to find it and in a 30 band) plus at a great deal. I have not worn it out. Just tried on.

Pm me if interested! I do PayPal and will ship it asap.

27.00 and its yours ( shipping included)

Is this still available? im interested Smile

(24-09-2013, 08:21 PM)gbabe Wrote:  Is this still available? im interested Smile

Hey GBabe! Yes, I will gently wash it before I send it to you. Pm me for paypal addy.

Bummer, you only have one to sell....

(24-09-2013, 09:28 PM)timarie Wrote:  Bummer, you only have one to sell....

Actually, I bought a small lot. If you want the same size in yellow, I can sell you that oneBig Grin Marked 70 (32).
Ill give her a gentle wash and send her out priority, same price of course.

PM meSmile

Also, just so you girls know, this bra made in china is actually marked a 70E by the manufacturer! I just noted it as a size 70D incase it ran one size small like other Asian bras. I know for a fact, its at least a D cup comparing to my vintage bras that are sized 32C.

But it MIGHT BE an E/DD cup. Which would be even better! Its a 3/4 cup so it covers just enough and displays nice ample cleavageSmile

(24-09-2013, 09:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Actually, I bought a small lot. If you want the same size in yellow, I can sell you that oneBig Grin Marked 70 (32).

PM meSmile

Also, just so you girls know, this bra made in china is actually marked a 70E by the manufacturer! I just noted it as a size 70D incase it ran one size small like other Asian bras. I know for a fact, its at least a D cup comparing to my vintage bras that are sized 32C.

But it MIGHT BE an E/DD cup. Which would be even better! Its a 3/4 cup so it covers just enough and displays nice ample cleavageSmile

sounds awesome Smile I'am counting on it being kinda big actually. need a goal bra. And it will give me a better idea on what my size is. I will send you a picture of me wearing it when I get it if you want to see how it fits Wink

(24-09-2013, 10:54 PM)gbabe Wrote:  

PM meSmile

sounds awesome Smile I'am counting on it being kinda big actually. need a goal bra. And it will give me a better idea on what my size is. I will send you a picture of me wearing it when I get it if you want to see how it fits Wink

Keep in mind, it is stretch lace so just when you think you fill it, it takes another growth spurt to realize, you had some more give.

I will. Thanks for the heads up Big Grin

PM meSmile

Oh yey! Sure I like yellow Smile They are beautiful and I feel the same as gbabe-- I need a large goal bra! I love the fact that it is lacy and not padded, too, with what looks like great support. So is this 70E like a 32 band? I'll PM you tomorrow Wink

LOL! I really would have loved that baby blue one myself Sad

Baby blue is like my ultimate favorite color! LOL!

Am I correct in thinking you had three of these and so the beige one should still be available?

I'm really thinking about it, though it's really not as nice as the baby blue was...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon