Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling This Gorgeous Goal bra!

(02-10-2013, 01:28 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 12:18 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 11:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

actually timarie I think 70D IS 32D. here in her previous post tibetan mentions that the bra was marked 70E but she noted it to be 70D in case the Chinese bras run a size smaller like other Asian bras. Its all kinda confusing I know. once I get home I might post a picture of the size chart I got with the bra tibetan sent me so you cans see what I mean.

So, you bought a 70E, not a 70D. So we won't label that as a 70D anymore. Fantastic. Here I thought you actually bought the 70D like I planned to buy... So from here henceforth, Tibetan, I assume you will be going off of the size the company labels it as?

Yes, she bought a 70E and believes it is true to size. The other bra she is getting is from the same manufacturer so it too should be true to size. She wants a 70D for the new bra so she can wear it sooner/now till she hits her goalSmile
So, yes, for this manufacture, Ill be going off the company label.

(02-10-2013, 01:33 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 01:28 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 12:18 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(01-10-2013, 11:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  So the 70D is more like a 32DD than a 32D? So the smallest cup size the bras come in are a size bigger than my goal size. LMAO. Looks like I'd want a 70C then, I guess. I don't see any of the bras you are selling in that size. Poo.

actually timarie I think 70D IS 32D. here in her previous post tibetan mentions that the bra was marked 70E but she noted it to be 70D in case the Chinese bras run a size smaller like other Asian bras. Its all kinda confusing I know. once I get home I might post a picture of the size chart I got with the bra tibetan sent me so you cans see what I mean.

So, you bought a 70E, not a 70D. So we won't label that as a 70D anymore. Fantastic. Here I thought you actually bought the 70D like I planned to buy... So from here henceforth, Tibetan, I assume you will be going off of the size the company labels it as?

Yes, she bought a 70E and believes it is true to size. The other bra she is getting is from the same manufacturer so it too should be true to size. She wants a 70D for the new bra so she can wear it sooner/now till she hits her goalSmile
So, yes, for this manufacture, Ill be going off the company label.

Ok, now THAT makes sense... I actually thought she was trying on a 70D which was too big for her but good to know Smile

(02-10-2013, 12:58 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  No worries, so I will order you this bra style in blue size 70D.Wink

Wow yes! I love that color Smile

Thanks Tibetan for all your trouble to make this work especially with all this posting back and forth. And then I go and confuse all the ladies on here about the size Blush you are the best!

(02-10-2013, 02:16 AM)gbabe Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 12:58 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  No worries, so I will order you this bra style in blue size 70D.Wink

Wow yes! I love that color Smile

Thanks Tibetan for all your trouble to make this work especially with all this posting back and forth. And then I go and confuse all the ladies on here about the size Blush you are the best!

You're welcome! Not a problem. Keeps the thread fresh Wink I think I'll order one of these in pink for myself and hand dye it a coral color!

I wish there was a like button like on Facebook here lol I think dyeing is a pretty cool idea Smile

(02-10-2013, 02:19 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You're welcome! Not a problem. Keeps the thread fresh Wink I think I'll order one of these in pink for myself and hand dye it a coral color!

Coral! I confess is my favorite color!

So is that yellow bra of the same style as the blue one Gbabe already has (the first set of bras posted) actually a 70D or is it a 70E like her blue one was?

Sorry Blush

(02-10-2013, 04:54 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 02:19 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  You're welcome! Not a problem. Keeps the thread fresh Wink I think I'll order one of these in pink for myself and hand dye it a coral color!

So is that yellow bra of the same style as the blue one Gbabe already has (the first set of bras posted) actually a 70D or is it a 70E like her blue one was?

Sorry Blush

You're fineSmile As for the bra It was soldSad It was a 70E Like hers. As a matter of fact, the manufacturer is sold out on that size. I can get it in a 75D(which is the same cup size as the 70E) its just the band you may have to sew in or wear at the tightest which you prob don't want to do. Is there any other bra you would like? I can hand dye a pink one for you to make it coral?
Well, it will likely be a contrast of baby pink and coral like this one I did, which I think is much better than solid color:

excuse the crap ass lighting.

(02-10-2013, 05:39 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Sorry Blush

You're fineSmile As for the bra It was soldSad It was a 70E Like hers. As a matter of fact, the manufacturer is sold out on that size. I can get it in a 75D(which is the same cup size as the 70E) its just the band you may have to sew in or wear at the tightest which you prob don't want to do. Is there any other bra you would like? I can hand dye a pink one for you to make it coral?
Well, it will likely be a contrast of baby pink and coral like this one I did, which I think is much better than solid color:

No big deal! 70E would probably been a bit too big for me anyway Wink
And you're right! I don't want to tamper with the band, hahaha. Has a lot to do with being lazy Tongue

I do like some of the other bras but it looks like only the full-coverage bra (not a huge fan of full-coverage) comes in a 70D, am I right?

And that color is nice! But I don't mind other warm colors and blacks and greys as well. I guess it is just the size that is limiting me!

BTW is that bra you're wearing non-padded? I cannot believe you are busting out of those like that... every time I see your photos I just cannot believe how incredibly busty you are... perfect size...!

(02-10-2013, 06:12 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 05:39 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

Sorry Blush

No big deal! 70E would probably been a bit too big for me anyway Wink
And you're right! I don't want to tamper with the band, hahaha. Has a lot to do with being lazy Tongue

I do like some of the other bras but it looks like only the full-coverage bra (not a huge fan of full-coverage) comes in a 70D, am I right?

And that color is nice! But I don't mind other warm colors and blacks and greys as well. I guess it is just the size that is limiting me!

BTW is that bra you're wearing non-padded? I cannot believe you are busting out of those like that... every time I see your photos I just cannot believe how incredibly busty you are... perfect size...!

Its actually a 3/4 cup bra and it does displays cleavage, I believe all of them are. Its the same as the yellow and blue one. I dont like full coverage bras either.

And the bra is slightly padded Wink its a bit of a 1/2 cup bra. I just have loads of top tissue. Thank you!Smile

Here's one I want to inquire about, supposedly they have a few left 70D, 80D:

I can't believe I missed this one in their inventory.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2013, 06:22 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its actually a 3/4 cup bra and it does displays cleavage, I believe all of them are. Its the same as the yellow and blue one. I dont like full coverage bras either.

And the bra is slightly padded Wink its a bit of a 1/2 cup bra. I just have loads of top tissue. Thank you!Smile

Hmm ok I see that now. I think the angle of the photo threw me off in combination with feeling exhausted right now Tongue

I love the pink!! You can get the pink in the 70D?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon