Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling This Gorgeous Goal bra!

(02-10-2013, 06:32 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(02-10-2013, 06:22 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Its actually a 3/4 cup bra and it does displays cleavage, I believe all of them are. Its the same as the yellow and blue one. I dont like full coverage bras either.

And the bra is slightly padded Wink its a bit of a 1/2 cup bra. I just have loads of top tissue. Thank you!Smile

Hmm ok I see that now. I think the angle of the photo threw me off in combination with feeling exhausted right now Tongue

I love the pink!! You can get the pink in the 70D?

Yes I can!

Thanks ladies for your paymentsSmile
Since they are on Chinese Holiday till the 8th of Oct., I will place the orders on the following day of the 9th of Oct.
So if anyone else is interested in any of these bras, let me know, you have a few days to put an order in with me.

Thanks!

T.

Does anyone want this bra? A beautiful blush pink bra that is a thin cup. Well made with those thick straps and it has the under arm fat meat pushing material for under the arm (keeps breast tissue for migrating) Originally supposed to be mine, I bought it from Aliexpress so its not a hard to find bra Smile but I'm selling it for$15 shipping included in the U.S.

I sewed it to fit a 32 band. Originally tagged a 34C so think a 32D cup. The center gore has been sewn closer for encouraging ungapping growth as well as the back that has been sewn. I have tried it on but never wore it out as I'm not quite there yet in fit. But I have noticed the more my breasts are growing, the wider they become and still, not a whole lot of bottom tissueSad which leads me to believe this is NOT the bra type for me. Not too happy about that, I love these kinds of bras. It is made for a regular type chest not too broad not too narrow. But unfortunately for me, it wideness will be too small by the time I grow another 1/2 cup to 1 cup because I don't grow much on the bottoms.

So now I know! I can only wear demi type bras or balconettes with smaller room on the bottom of the cups.

Pm me if interested Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a few nice bras that came in. I chose a few various styles
To see how well they do. Brand new with tags, $27 each (shipping insurance priority included in U.S.) PM me if you see one you want.

Size75D but more like a 75C (34C). Cup itself is a little big on me by half.

These are non padded and have inserts for max cleavage like thos peco, bradelis bras. Its those swoop and scoop bras with lift! To me, these are the hardest to find bras at a reasonable price.

Sized 70D but fits more like a 70C (32C) This on me is a tad too small like half a cup. I think I am inbetween sizes ;o

I love love love this bra! If it doesn't sell, I'm keeping oneSmile

Bands on these seems like a 32(I am a 30D and this band is on the tightest for me which is more like a 32 would fit on me.)
An in between size such as 33" underbust can fit this bra perfectly.
75E (34E) Cup seems true to size! Very thin cup for them large cans! Freaking huge on me, lol!

Band is more like a 32 band Cup seems true to size. Baby pink lace with white lace sporadically embroidered.
75D (34D)

This is the side view from the other in the last post (sorry for them out of order) Gorgeous color and embroidery!

Band fits like a 32 band. Sized 75D (34D) Cup seems true to size. I really like this bra.

Marked size 70D and I have one in 70E. Band runs small and cups by 2 sizes and fits like a 65(30C & 30D).
Cute little bras. Anyone a 30 Band like me?? This fits me perfectly. I have to wear on the loosest! Sexy thin lacy straps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon