Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

32D GOAL BRA FOR SALE!

New! Its made in China and made well!

It was my goal bra but I believe its true to size on the band. Im a 30 band and its a 32 size D.

I tried it on on the tightest and it fits however, I really want to wear a the correct size so that I can wear it on the loosest hook.

Its a beautiful baby blue lace bra with wide straps and cleverly made to prevent back fat rolls.Sexy and feminine. It has no padding its a 3/4 cup for coverage and thicker straps are made for comfort. It has delicate side boning for swooping and scooping side fat towards the center of the cup! One more thing, its center gore(the gap between the breasts cups) is nice and close and not far wide apart like most manufactured bras today!

This will make a great goal bra for someone who wishes to reach a 32D (70 D)!

You won't find this bra anywhere(and boy have I tried to find it and in a 30 band) plus at a great deal. I have not worn it out. Just tried on. Purchased weeks ago. I still have the packaging box it came in.

Pm me if interested! I do PayPal and will ship it asap.

27.00 and its yours ( shipping included)

Is this still available?

just realized this must be the same post as the other one.

(24-09-2013, 07:43 PM)gbabe Wrote:  Is this still available?

just realized this must be the same post as the other one.

haha, yes! Im a little spammerWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon