Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast tenderness normal?

I posted this in my personal program too. Does continous breast tenderness mean I'm growing? My breasts have been tender to the touch for at least a month, each day. Sometimes the tissue on my sides hurt if I touch them with my arms. Often, I try to make sure my kids don't bump into them.. like I try to protect them from getting hit b/c they're so tender.

I also read that breast tenderness can be caused by high levels of estrogen. Would using flaxseed oil cause an estrogen dominance?

If anyone has any experiences, thoughts, or information, it would be appreciated.

Anyone?

I stopped the fenugreek and FSO and switched to vitamin E until I feel better.

I'm not sure Summerglow. I think stopping is a good idea. I have only added in the flax seed oil massage and my boobs are a lot more tender and puffy but nothing that hurts like yous. Let us know what happens after you stop....

I've been using just the vitamin E oil to massage with and continuing with the supplements. I only take one Fenugreek a day. Within a couple of days, the tenderness and sore spots disappeared.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon