Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie on NBE. HELP?

I plan on massaging and taking herbs orally. I need suggestions, feedback, opinions etc on the recipe I thought of for my cream and the herbs I decided to take orally.

Cream:
-Vitamin E
-Fenugreek
-Little bit of red clover
-Cocoa butter
-Flaxseed oil
-Eucalyptus

Is it okay? Too much? Any ingredients I don't need? Or ones that I do need? I plan on massaging for 5 minutes or less twice a day.

Herbs orally:
-Maca
-Wild yams

If you have any threads that would help me, I would appreciate it if you post the link. Thanks in advance! Big Grin

PS- I'm a 32 A, wanting to go to a C(for now).

I think the Information on herbs archive has detailed topics on all those ingredients. (there are only 2 pages of topics so it's not a long search)
It's hard to say if your choices are good since I don't know why you picked each.

What is your reason behind choosing wild yam?
If it's a progesterone source, remember the stuff in it can only be converted in a lab, the human body can't do it.

Why did you pick flaxseed oil?
I think I read somewhere the oil doesn't contain phyto-estrogens so it may be a bit redundant with cocoa butter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon