Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi, nice to meet you!

Heart 

Hi! So I decided, after several weeks of reading through posts without joining, to sign up and hopefully be able to share my thoughts and progress on NBE, since I can't do that IRL without getting laughed at.
I'm 18 and currently a 28D (Although I should be wearing a 26 band.), which is equivalent to a 32B. I've always been made fun of by my friends and family for having a small chest (Every woman in my family except for me has 32DD or bigger.), even though I'm only slightly below average. I was considering a myriad of cosmetic surgeries to change parts of my body I don't like, my breasts included, when I found out about NBE. I'm so glad I did, I've been using a few different methods for about a month and a half and have already seen some results!

I'm hoping to gain some weight and go up a band size or two, because my low weight, coupled with anemia and low liver function, puts me at high risk for health and heart problems, so my "goal weight" for now is 123lb (right now I'm 114lbs), but I keep getting taller so that number might grow.

Although I wont be talking about that, I'm also working to accept other parts of my body I can't change without surgery (My broken nose, decalcified teeth, oddly shaped labia (Sorry, tmi?),etc...) so this is really a mind AND body change journey more so than just a NBE journey for me.

I'd love to hear from any you. I don't bite much! Smile

hey i think if you gain weight you should be able to get a 32d if you gain weight proportionately i know i dont haha but your a 26dd or 28d so you already have good breast for your tiny band size.
so you also have issues with your nose how is it broken? you may be able to correct this non surgically i think there was a thread on nose correction here somewhere i think doll was using a nose up with some results there are quite a few of these like a clip to straighten it up try ebay.

also whats wrong with your labia if you are still growing you may will grow into it. im not sure what can be done about that i have heard of women use preparation h for large inner labia but i have no idea if it works other than that some choose body piercing but i think its more of acceptance maybe with a slight change to shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon