Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From a 34B to a 36C

Rainbow 

Hey! It's really great finding this site and reading some of the great success stories...

I wanted to share my personal experience here and hopefully some other ladies or even men could share in my amazing transformation.

It all started around two years ago when my husband and I were having lunch with a really nice couple we know, we met up at a local restaurant as it was one of their old friends birthdays and that's when we met the CEO of a company who among other things actually Manufacture Breast Enhancement pills.
We began chatting about how and if it would work and it all seemed quite safe and logical so I thought I'd give it a try.
Anyway I bought a Nine month supply as I don't exactly fit into the 18 year old age bracket. Wink
After only a couple of months I only noticed an improvement and started to get quite excited, I continued taking the pills 3 times a day and drinking water with each capsule as instructed. By the end of six months I was noticing my bust was attracting quite a lot of attention, I can't say many people commented, but I guess most of the people I meet have good manners... hehe
After nine months of taking the capsules, which is an unusually long time according to the manufacturers I couldn't believe what a difference it made, I had grown from a 34B to a 36C and I felt much healthier, my skin feels softer and I have even grown my hair much longer than usual...

What can I say, I was so impressed I bought the company. Well not really, but i did actually create a website to sell it on, that's how much I recommend this and I have been working in the pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years so it takes a lot to impress me.

I'm not sure if this is allowed on this site but if any one is interested its

Just as a note, your site is a bit too high tech for the average NBE consumer. I'm in sales and advertising and I use to do graphic design on the side. I feel the interface and navigation is a bit too complex for the average person. Remember traffic to ANY site, you have only a few precious seconds to capture their attention... and well your site at first glance is like "wtf do I do?" so many people would click off of it and give up. Sites of this nature need to be simpler and well, grab their attention at the same time. Because I'm technically inclined I was able to look it over just fine. And I have a few comments... number one, I feel this product will be too expensive for most here, most here are on budgets, I'm glad you could afford this stuff but at $55/bottle $300 for a 6 month supply... I know I spent that on the first NBE product I tried and I would never waste my money like that again. It's too much to risk. Most here would rather opt for products that ladies here have used and shown REAL results, not just someone saying it helped them, but oh wait they sell it too. Get what I'm saying? You have alternative motives to promoting this product. Where as others here myself included, don't. The products we talk about we actually used, shown progress while using, and final results, and have NO motive other than the genuinity of it actually working to promote it.

If I were still looking for a program, to be honest, I would rather buy expensive PM or Bountiful Breast than buy this product blindly. Just the impression I'm getting.

You are not the first to try to make money from the girls here, and I'm sure you won't be the last, but stop being cheap and actually invest in real advertising. If you had spent more on advertising than creating such a complex site you would probably be profiting by now.
Smile 

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you had NO trouble navigating the site, especially when It has only one page... But I personally don't underestimate the ability of others or feel inclined to use a webpage design just because millions of others are, a little change on the internet is well overdue Wink

I actually appreciate your help in trying to make me invest my money wisely and the money of others, But to be factual you did manage to navigate the entire ONE PAGE of the site and the product did work for me !!! and a large percentage of Perfect C customers have written testimonials in along with photographic evidence to support their claims.

As for your comments saying I have a vested interest in promoting the product I aren't in a position to argue, But I can assure you I would have NOT even considered going to the trouble of building a unique website, setting up a simple secure payments process and actually putting my personal picture in it if I wasn't 100% satisfied that the product worked...

As I said, I personally went from a 34B to a 36C using it, if you need any evidence feel free to contact me... you can find me directly if you google perfect c fairysox... where I definately don't say that it will boost your confidence and make you a happy funny more social person...

I see what Anastasia is saying, it's alot of clicking and searching to find the information you want from the product, and then after all that work is done you realize that it isn't actually there..... the ingredients (I like to know what I am putting into my system and 16 botanicals isn't really enough info for me) or evn an explanation on how it works, real testimonials from people who aren't from the media......... just saying..............

Actually it's a 5 page flash site. It's not one page and at first glance it has NO info, the user has to hover their mouse over the buttons to see what to click to read any information. The testimonials are not actual customers, they are media, all media testimonials are paid for, duh. So of course it's going to talk highly about the product because they want to sell it, just like you do. And I agree there is not enough information about the product as far as ingredients, etc. for a consumer that does their research to buy. And that is 90% of the NBE market. And yes, you SHOULD spend money instead of being a cheap cunt, learn how to take constructive criticism and stop being a bitch. Have fun, you're being reported for spam, I'm sure NO ONE here requested for you to solicit them, have a nice day.

On a side not, going from a 34 band to a 36 band means you also gained weight, that's the only way to go up a band size and not just cup size.

There's a couple things wrong with what you just posted... First of all, please don't solicit on this site, this site is about people sharing real information and experience, not about bragging about gaining a couple cup sizes and trying to make money off people's insecurity.

Secondly, I'm calling bullshit on your story. Everyone in NBE knows a thing or two about bra sizing, and clearly you don't know squat. Going from a 34B to a 36C would mean you gained weight along the way while gaining two cup sizes. Also, it looks like you just read a few other peoples stories and put together some bogus to make some money. I have read this site long enough to know the attention seekers, bullshitters and those who actually have something to contribute, and you are definitely full of shit. Coming on to this site after two years of NBE with this bullshit? No pictures or really any commenting on routine. Just get off this forum and go sell your crap somewhere else. Everyone here knows there is no miracle formula.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon