Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first post!

Hi everyone I've been reading and researching a bunch but this is my first post! Blush I started nbe at the beginning of April with just noogling and massage. now i have added pm, chaste berry, lamb placenta and lots of good vitamins, calcium, protein shakes, mostly just eating healthy and exercising. I have always been tiny, it runs in my family, one of my sisters and my mother both have implants, so I hope to be the first to break the DNA pattern and achieve glorious results with alchemy magic from nature!!! Cool
I have seen positive results, slowly but surely and just plan on sticking to the program and experimenting with different herbs and combos until I get it right!
This picture is of me now, with a bit of swelling, I have grown a bit from April and my shape is rounder and much fuller, although it is going slow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon