Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufiline cream with 5%?

I read that clinical studies proved volufiline works and they were done with creams that included 5% volufiline

So my question is which cream does actually have 5% volufiline??
volufiline creams I heard of are:
-total curves
-breast success
-IsoSensuals ENHANCE
-SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum
-Pupa Rapid Action Breast Enhancer

Does anyone know if any of these creams does actually have enough (5%) volufiline??

Yes, Clevagen brand breast creams contains 5% volufiline

I was reading about this too. It also works on your butt apparently, for anyone who wants to be bigger there!

(15-06-2013, 02:38 AM)StrawberryCream Wrote:  Yes, Clevagen brand breast creams contains 5% volufiline

on the homepage it says:
Clevagen Firming Cream has been formulated with an ideal 3% concentration of Volufiline™ for maximum results (for as long as you continue using the Firming Cream).

So its not 5%,but at least they do say how much

(16-06-2013, 03:18 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(15-06-2013, 02:38 AM)StrawberryCream Wrote:  Yes, Clevagen brand breast creams contains 5% volufiline

on the homepage it says:
Clevagen Firming Cream has been formulated with an ideal 3% concentration of Volufiline™ for maximum results (for as long as you continue using the Firming Cream).

So its not 5%,but at least they do say how much

OMG you're right I'm sorry Tongue I was reading a page on their site which talked about a study using Volufiline that contained 5%

I did find another cream called BreastFull that actually contains the 5% concentrate thoughWink it states this on their website, on the how it works page.

BosomMax makes a cream with 5 percent volfiline. it seems expensive tho. But most of there packages include there massaging bra, pills and a firming cream as well. If your willing to spend some money may be worth looking into??

Also Aumenti Bust Augmentation and firming gel caught my eye because of the price...I think it may only be a 100 ml bottle though but it has 5% percent volufiline and may be worth a shot!

(18-06-2013, 10:49 PM)loca Wrote:  BosomMax makes a cream with 5 percent volfiline. it seems expensive tho. But most of there packages include there massaging bra, pills and a firming cream as well. If your willing to spend some money may be worth looking into??

Also Aumenti Bust Augmentation and firming gel caught my eye because of the price...I think it may only be a 100 ml bottle though but it has 5% percent volufiline and may be worth a shot!

Where can you find the Aumenti cream? I only see it on ebay the seller only ships to the UK. Dodgy

check out this site, I haven't tried buying it yet but it gives the option in the checkout screen of canada or the united states.

http://www.sr-skincare.co.uk/aumenti-bus...n-43-p.asp

(20-06-2013, 07:21 AM)loca Wrote:  check out this site, I haven't tried buying it yet but it gives the option in the checkout screen of canada or the united states.

http://www.sr-skincare.co.uk/aumenti-bus...n-43-p.asp

Nice find, loca. Thanks! Smile

No problem, Let me know how it works for you! I'm really thinking of trying this come end of summer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon