Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At what size will you or did you stop wearing push up bras or padded bras?

At what size did you stop wearing push ups?

Will you always wear push ups?

At what size do you plan on stopping?

I have always worn push up bras. The ones from Victoria's Secret that add one cup size such as the Very Sexy or Angels push up.

I recently got a non-push up or padded "lightly lined" demi bra and felt great wearing it. I did not have the same cleavage but it was so much more comfortable. I think it didn't have the amount of support I would have liked and found myself fiddling with it.

I'm thinking about getting a few more bras without push up that are supportive and will show my natural cleavage but its kind of a big step for me.

I have only bought push ups for the passed 10 years! I'm not sure I'm ready to stop but I like how much more comfy regular bras are and I think I'm finally content with my natural shape.

I still wear them, I wear the ones that add 2 cup sizes. I feel weird wearing a non-pushup especially out in public. I don't think I can go without a pushup bra. Even my sports bras are the shaping kind, not the ones that make even DD's look flat chested.

i've always were against push up bras until my sister showed me how they made her A cups look great, but i still wear non-padded or lightly lined bras everyday for the comfort and on special occasions i have a gel padded or a double push up bra for cleavage showing dresses - i think it just depends on what your doing that day, granted most of my days are spent working or studying at school so im always in sweat pants... lol i do not need to torture myself more with bras

(11-06-2013, 05:15 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I still wear them, I wear the ones that add 2 cup sizes. I feel weird wearing a non-pushup especially out in public. I don't think I can go without a pushup bra. Even my sports bras are the shaping kind, not the ones that make even DD's look flat chested.

A "shaping" sports bra? I want one! Where do you get yours?

I stopped when I got married. My husband knows exactly what's really in my bra so I feel weird if my boobs are suddenly much bigger with a bra on. Plus when I was breastfeeding I realized how much more comfortable unpadded bras really are!

The exception is obviously special occasions Wink

i dont wear a bra i havent for a while now im 32g/gg in a bra but i think they are perkier now without and they look nice and round in just a tshirt anyway it feels better and healthier even on my back.

I think for me, its at a full c small d.

but i put on a padded push up bikini top the other day but it didnt do anything for me so im sure im big enough not to wear them

Do your nipples not show bonita?? I want to start occasionally going braless but I'm scared my nipples will be obvious!

They have "shaping" sports bras at VS timarie!

Are you talking about the add 2 cup sizes at VS Anastasia? I tried one on from there and it looked awesome...but it made my boobs feel fake and really hard...but that was 3 years ago when they came out and I had REAL Ds...do they feel more natural now? I need a new special occasion bra lol

my nipples show but i live close to the beach its not unusual to have no bra here i think nipples it just looks feminine so im happy to go braless because they are round shape i even get a nice natural cleavage in lower cut vest

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon