Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bosom Beauty Pumping System

Has anybody ever used the Bosom Beauty pumping system? I'm looking for something that gives a good amount of swelling and that can be used while I sleep...

I have the Noogleberry system, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't give me swelling. After I used it I can feel that my breasts feel fuller, but there is no changes in size or the way they look. I use it almost everyday, while I sleep, so that is almost 10 hours everyday and when I wake up I barely have any swelling. I wanted something that I would be able to use while I sleep and wake up in the morning with a lot of swelling and be able to actually see the difference, even if it's only temporary.

I'm wondering if Bosom Beauty would be better for the swelling part?

Thank you for the answers!

so.. two things:

1) as someone brought up.. the BB pump might not hold up to all night action.. it's made in china and not super durable..

2) it's lowest setting is still really really intense and there's no way i'd be able to sleep with this thing just going at it (i have to keep turning it off every 20 seconds to let it slowly reduce suction so my boobs don't pop) and even if I could fall asleep I wouldn't leave it just like that unattended cuz you'd prolly explode them..

But... I've been thinking the same thing in that I'd like to have sleep sessions.. just got to figure out how to lesson the pressure to a bearable level.

I defntely think lower pressure for longer time is preferable to high pressure shorter times..

I agree that lower pressure is better for longer wearing times.... I have built my own and use a small valve to cut the air flow... here's a small inline pressure regulator you could use... you would need to add a couple barbed end fittings to each side so you could attach the hoses.... then you could just dial it down to the pressure you need...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140853282618&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=68919445261

did this from my phone so hope it works.... otherwise its a Brass Pneumatic Air Inline Pressure Regulator on ebay....

Here's a typical barbed fitting... your hardware store should have them...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140783003742&index=8&nav=SEARCH&nid=02656424414

(25-06-2013, 01:32 PM)karren Wrote:  I agree that lower pressure is better for longer wearing times.... I have built my own and use a small valve to cut the air flow... here's a small inline pressure regulator you could use... you would need to add a couple barbed end fittings to each side so you could attach the hoses.... then you could just dial it down to the pressure you need...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140853282618&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=68919445261

did this from my phone so hope it works.... otherwise its a Brass Pneumatic Air Inline Pressure Regulator on ebay....

Here's a typical barbed fitting... your hardware store should have them...

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140783003742&index=8&nav=SEARCH&nid=02656424414

Girl!! first of all... let me compliment you on your genius self.. you're awesome!! thanks so much for sharing..

second.. you're talking to someone who's talents lie no where near anything technical so plz bear with me.. so, what you're saying is that I'd cut the hose somewhere between the machine and the cups and fit the barbed fittings in on either side of the inline pressure regulator.. right?

Would the pressure regulator put added strain on the motor? I have no idea how it actually works to regulate pressure..

Thank you ladys for the great tips and advice! I've decided to stick with the Noogleberry...i've been snoogling and it's been working good so far the only thing is that the diameter of the cups are too big for me..I don't know where I can find smaller cups that would work with the Noogleberry system...

Thank you so much Karren for sharing with us!

That's really amazing what you came up with...you're genuis !

Thank you so much!

Good luck to everyone xo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon