Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

POLL: What kind of cream do you use while pumping?

And does it actually help with the enlargement?

I have always just used a lotion as a lubricant to cut down on friction... The negative pressure is what generates the breast growth....

I used to use Sesame oil then I switched to Flax Seed Oil. I got better results with swelling. But the smell can go rancid over night. I only use Organic and I keep it in the fridge. And be sure to wash your chest in the morning. It will also stink up your shirt so I keep only a few to use for this purpose.

Thanks for the answers!

i also heard that Pueraria Mirifica cream is good, does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks

(12-06-2013, 04:35 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  i also heard that Pueraria Mirifica cream is good, does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks

Hey lil_babyxoxo ,

Pueraria Mirifica decreases level of prolactin and prolactin is what gives you swelling. Since Noogleberry works by swelling the breast tissue, losing prolactin is not a good thing. I'm not sure about the cream though. I assume it does the same thing.

This girl was gaining with pumping until she started taking PM, then she lost her growth
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10581&highlight=prolactin

Also, I used Walgreens Cocoa Butter + Vitamin E lotion. The I switched to using St. Ives Collagen + Elastin, and find it to do a much better job a hold the cups on my breasts. The other one was too runny I guess.

[/quote]

Hey lil_babyxoxo ,

Pueraria Mirifica decreases level of prolactin and prolactin is what gives you swelling. Since Noogleberry works by swelling the breast tissue, losing prolactin is not a good thing. I'm not sure about the cream though. I assume it does the same thing.

This girl was gaining with pumping until she started taking PM, then she lost her growth
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10581&highlight=prolactin

[/quote]
Whoa.. for real?? wher'd you read that?? I never heard that..

Thank you so much everyone for all the answers and advice ! I appteciate it.

Good luck everyone xo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon