Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry for lips! possible lip enlargement thread?

(18-09-2013, 06:24 AM)timarie Wrote:  Ok, so I had made a promise some time ago to post before and after shots of the JL and what kind of a pump job it does. And I procrastinated, and I apologize, but the day has finally come! Tongue

Below to the left is my "before" photo, and the one to the right of that is my "after" photo. I think it is pretty easy to tell, even if I didn't clarify! And the third photo is a photo of the actual product, because the website is weird and doesn't actually have any real photos of the product. They are all computer images. Also, it is in my hand so that you can have an idea of its size.

Obviously, that is not the biggest it can pump my lips (as you have read in rateset's posts, it can pump them TOO big!), but this is what it is capable of when known how to be worked right. This is the size to which I like to pump up my lips. Big Grin

They look awesome! I sure hope its permanent

Heey i'm kinda new here. English is not my first language so i'm already sorry for my grammar mistakes. Anyways I have been following this thread since the beginning and ordered the Jolie lips almost immediately.
I used it now for almost two months and loving the results. Only it lasts for like 1 hour. Can someone please tell me how long yours last and what tips you have about the plumper. I'm really in love with the way my lips turns out only I hate to carry it everywhere I go and use the toilet as an excuse to plump it up again.

(16-01-2014, 10:48 PM)lau Wrote:  Heey i'm kinda new here. English is not my first language so i'm already sorry for my grammar mistakes. Anyways I have been following this thread since the beginning and ordered the Jolie lips almost immediately.
I used it now for almost two months and loving the results. Only it lasts for like 1 hour. Can someone please tell me how long yours last and what tips you have about the plumper. I'm really in love with the way my lips turns out only I hate to carry it everywhere I go and use the toilet as an excuse to plump it up again.

Hi lau!

It really depends on a few factors.
1) It depends on for how long you have been using it and how frequently you use it. The longer and more often you have been pumping your lips, the longer period of time your lips will have had to "adjust" to the pump by holding more blood in the lips naturally. As time goes on and you continue to regularly use the pump, the more your lips will naturally retain between pumping sessions and the easier it will be to pump them when you do. I'd say to get this effect you can do it 1-2 times daily to get this to happen.
2) It depends on for how long you hold the suction within your pumping sessions. The longer you hold the suction in your pumping session, the longer it will last. Now, I am sure you have read in the previous posts (and also noticed yourself!) that if you use the JL lip pump for a long amount of time on a strong (sometimes even medium) hold, you will come out looking like you have goofy, overly bulgy lips! Which is a definite unattractive look. Not to mention it hurts like ****. So the key to be able to hold the suction for a long time is to hold it at a low, medium-low suction. You will know you have the right suction if it does not hurt even after 10 minutes, or any period of time really. I notice that I get my longest results after I sleep with it on for the first couple hours of my sleep. In the morning, they look wonderful! And the results can last up to 5-6 hours. They aren't preggo lips that last for 5-6 hours; rather, they are noticeably larger but tastefully so.

If you are having a hard time with increasing your frequency of use of the pumper because it is inconvenient for you to squeeze into times of your day (as you said you are running off to the bathroom!), I can tell you what has worked for me, and maybe you can try it to see if it works for you. I usually like to keep it in my car. Every time I get into my car, after I am on the road I put it on and keep it on till about 2 minutes before I arrive to my destination (because my skin is sensitive, sometimes it will leave a ring around my mouth from my hand pressing the funnel against my face if I am not thinking about it when I am driving. If I make a habit to put it down a couple minutes before arrival, it gives the pressure mark time to go away. Chances are likely you won't have this problem, though... my skin turns red with the slightest rub!). So yeah, and keep it at a low pressure for the whole car ride. It will help condition your lips! And it should hopefully decrease the amounts of times you find yourself running to the bathroom to take an extra pump Wink

I hope that helps!

I feel like such a tool right now...

I bought a lip plumper from the lip plumping shoppe and it was, I think, like three times the price of any devices you ladies are talking about. Although I do love it... Except when I go hard without thinking about what I am doing and have to walk around with purple lips, like today, actually.

Just proof to me that you guys are smarter than the average bear! Lmao

Hey timarie, thanks for your reply !

Wow I never thought of pumping my lips for 2 hours long. I'm going to try this tonight, can't wait! But yes I do notice when the suction is a little bit stronger my lips look like I did bad plastic surgery. I normally just pump it in two ways. First I start with 30 sec on low suction. After that I switch to medium suction for 3/5 min, and this will last 1 hour. But the plumper leaves a line on my cheeks after I'm finished and this always screw up my blush, so I have to reply every time I plumped my lips. But yeah I'm so in love with the result so it don't really matter.

this doesnt cause face to sag or damage it or anything??
I use the jolie lips and it presses against my face so hard! and when I use a shot glass I feel like its not good for the outside of my lips o.O

I’ve tried many lip plumping products from other suction-devices to special glosses, and then on drarunghosh.co.uk/aesthetics/dermal-fillers MonLiya Lips Enhancer Plumper Device was recommended. It is by far the best product I’ve come across:
the flexible plastic makes it very easy to apply the right amount of suction, the ring that comes in contact with your face while plumping is very wide, so the pressure is distributed on your skin more evenly. No more red ring around your mouth after plumping!
the kissy fish design is adorable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon