Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

completely off nbe topic but help :)

My bf and i are trying to find a male enhancement cream for him i surfed the size matters forum and its just full of spam and junk does any one know of suppliments that could help he says creams are more "acceptable" for him (lol) i read about l-arginine but i also read it may make you smaller or have little to no effects. Any one? We just like experimenting with ourselfs far to much hahaha

There is a herb that is of the same line as Pueraria mirifica.... forget what it is called but it is NOT to be used by females, for male enhancement only. The red root, PM is the white root. Similar but very different, I would google it

Ohh fun i'll keep googling. I know anterol herbs has a male enhancement product i wondr if i can find any info on that also Smile

(10-06-2013, 04:08 AM)ab101bab Wrote:  My bf and i are trying to find a male enhancement cream for him i surfed the size matters forum and its just full of spam and junk does any one know of suppliments that could help he says creams are more "acceptable" for him (lol) i read about l-arginine but i also read it may make you smaller or have little to no effects. Any one? We just like experimenting with ourselfs far to much hahaha

Go to medplex.net, they have 2 male enhancement products Smile)

PE (male enhancement) really is only effect doing girth and lengthing exercises like jelqs. Consist daily exercises will increase 1/4 to 1inch after a year.

Pills are just marketing and ineffective for men. There is zero proof that test, GH, igf1 etc does anything for PE. Pumps are dangerous and cause problems maintaining erections later due to damaged erectile tissue.

Have you tried http://www.pegym.com/forums/ ?
I'm not quite sure how I stumbled upon that one... no clue if it's any good though as I haven't read this forum. Pretty sure it requires signing up and I have no reason to do so.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon