Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

before and after pics on BO

I just posted before and after pics using the Bountiful Breast for 2 months on my program page. I used the atachment option, which makes them pretty small unless you open them. It's nice to be able to add our own pictures and such when we want to now.

I think it will make the program pages more interesting being able to do this. It's too bad we can't upload them to show in the page as a larger images like i did with the first picture on my page, which is a link image to photobucket instead of uploaded here, but beggars can't be choosers!

looks like you are filling out nicely! that must be exciting... good for you! how long do you plan to stick with it??

emmie

Great progress! You can really tell in the clevage area. I need to get my pics up too, maybe you inspired me to do that today!

Yeah you can definatly see a difference well done, im so happy that everyone on here is so positive at the moment and alot of people are really getting good results. Long may it continue lol. xxxx

I am really excited to see results already. I have my days like anyone else where I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere, but then I have to step back and look at the big picture and realize it's huge progress. How far am I going to go? hmmm probably as far as the girls are willing to take me! lol. I don't really have a set goal in mind, other than vava voom.

It reminds me of a couple of thanksgivings ago, my sister in law was visiting who is very very well endowed and her husband was sitting in a chair and she was standing behind him when he said something rather smart mouthed and the next thing I knew she had grabbed one of those puppies and threw it and slapped him upside his head hard enough, it should have had whiplash! LOL, it was the funniest thing I ever saw to be honest. ROFL

I wouldn't want them that large, but I would have to be honest and say in the back of my mind I'm thinking, I couldn't even give him a fat lip, let along the concusion she just gave him, must be nice. (and who ever knew doing that was possible either?!?!? lol

Sissy, I hope you get your pictures up. In fact I hope everyone will do so. It's so much easier now that we have the attachment feature to use. Might as well take advantage of it and hopefully inspire a few people along the way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon