Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relationship is at stake!!

Alrighty people, I really need your help!! I'm dating this guy, we started off as best friends and started actually dating 3 months ago. We got talking and he openly stated to me that he wasn't too attracted to me physically which is why we didn't date earlier. He only sees me as a best friend and can't do anything more with me because of how I look. He specifically mentioned my breast size, like the girls he had dated earlier were more developed. This caused a big fight between us and we just don't know how to resolved it...

I know that I'm undersized... I'm 19 years old and can barely fit an A cup. I'm about 5' 7" and weigh about 105 pounds. It doesn't help that I'm a dairy vegetarian (meaning that I eat dairy but nothing else coming from animals). We're currently taking a break because of this argument caused. I'm going home from college over Summer Break and we'll be about 430 miles apart until I see him again in August. I have this summer to get my body in shape for him. I really need some advice on how to utilize this summer and come back a more curvy woman for him.

It's his first serious relationship and he's just confused about things and what love is about and why he can't get closer to me. My small breasts don't leave him satisfied and I can't do anything about it. We're not sexually active but enjoy our touchy feely phase, or so I thought... Please please please, help me!! Give me some advice on what to do. Anything that'll really help me. How to do these massages, what to eat, how to increase my breast size without going through any surgery. I don't want him to think I'm pathetic or anything. If it's all natural he'll approve and we won't have that physical issue between us. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I love him so much and I know he does too, we're just really awkward right now..

If you are doing this for a man, or anybody other than yourself, I don't think anyone can help you.

There is a boat load of information, maybe enough to fill a few boats but you have to look yourself. You found this site, now look through it!

Also, tell him he can grow his own breasts since he loves them so much.
-.-

I think what MistressGeorge was TRYING to say was not that it is bad to want to do this for your man whom you love so much, but that if it is not something that YOU want, it is probably not the path for you to take! Many people on this forum do it to be more attractive and to turn heads which is, in essence, for other people, but we all also want it for ourselves--to fit dresses better and to just feel more womanly.

So you need to ask yourself, seriously, before you go looking around on this forum for information: do YOU want bigger boobs? For yourself? Do you think YOU'LL be happier with bigger boobs, even if your man decides to leave you anyway? That is key.

But I cannot believe that he said he is not attracted to you because of your small boobs. My "boyfriend" (I put in quotes because we are on and off all the time--it's complicated) loves a nice butt and when I lost mine some time ago, he would say things here and there to get me working on it, but he was still attracted to me (or at least did a good job pretending to be, ha!). I'm sure your man loves more to a woman than JUST boobs. I mean, I know he is trying to say it is a maker-or-breaker for him (as a nice butt is to my man) but the way he said that he was not attracted to you at all? He doesn't like anything else about you? I'm sure you have many beautiful and wonderful qualities to you! Maybe you should ask him that before you go on this boob journey, because I can only imagine you getting the breasts you want and then him still not being attracted to you will only make you utterly miserable and frustrated.... so, it's best to better understand if his only issue is the boobs or if he is using it as an excuse (lot's of guys do this--they're not happy and pick something to blame that you cannot do something about so that you cannot try to help the situation and it is an easier way of "letting you down" with the least amount of struggle).

So, bottom line is: 1) make sure YOU want bigger boobs, even without the boy in the picture. 2) make sure that your boobs is his only issue! Or you'll be in for some serious heart ache.

(11-06-2013, 09:18 AM)SENIO12 Wrote:  Alrighty people, I really need your help!! I'm dating this guy, we started off as best friends and started actually dating 3 months ago. We got talking and he openly stated to me that he wasn't too attracted to me physically which is why we didn't date earlier. He only sees me as a best friend and can't do anything more with me because of how I look. He specifically mentioned my breast size, like the girls he had dated earlier were more developed. This caused a big fight between us and we just don't know how to resolved it...

I know that I'm undersized... I'm 19 years old and can barely fit an A cup. I'm about 5' 7" and weigh about 105 pounds. It doesn't help that I'm a dairy vegetarian (meaning that I eat dairy but nothing else coming from animals). We're currently taking a break because of this argument caused. I'm going home from college over Summer Break and we'll be about 430 miles apart until I see him again in August. I have this summer to get my body in shape for him. I really need some advice on how to utilize this summer and come back a more curvy woman for him.

It's his first serious relationship and he's just confused about things and what love is about and why he can't get closer to me. My small breasts don't leave him satisfied and I can't do anything about it. We're not sexually active but enjoy our touchy feely phase, or so I thought... Please please please, help me!! Give me some advice on what to do. Anything that'll really help me. How to do these massages, what to eat, how to increase my breast size without going through any surgery. I don't want him to think I'm pathetic or anything. If it's all natural he'll approve and we won't have that physical issue between us. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I love him so much and I know he does too, we're just really awkward right now..

Please don't be pathetic over a guy! Small breasts can be beautiful and feminine. What a Jerk! Now if your breasts are ugly(no matter what size they are or could be) I can understand why he is not attracted to you. It just means there's no true love between you from him at least. Its not your fault if that is so. Some times we get screwed over form the bad diet eating as youths. Its not what God intended us to be. Flat flabby tubey, odd shaped, or any deformity we developed.
Of course its unattractive and may not satisfy a mate or one's self. We are geneitically predisposed to be balanced and symmetry is beauty. We dont have to be perfect, but we are def able to see what is healthy and beautiful in nature as opposed to not.

Does he have flaws? He can't be perfect. If he has small shoulders or a fat poking belly, or scrawny little bird legs no calves, I would let him know what he needs to work on over the summer. In the mean time, get your health in order and grow your boobs for you! When he sees you, he will be interested, dodge him like a silver bullet and let him know what he will NEVER have.... Chuckles evily...

(11-06-2013, 06:03 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Does he have flaws? He can't be perfect. If he has small shoulders or a fat poking belly, or scrawny little bird legs no calves, I would let him know what he needs to work on over the summer. In the mean time, get your health in order and grow your boobs for you! When he sees you, he will be interested, dodge him like a silver bullet and let him know what he will NEVER have.... Chuckles evily...

LMAO Tibetan...!

sounds to me like hes some one worth passing up as a friend and a boyfriend. Get rid of that mess LESS STRESS.

Yikes...my goodness. I'm so sorry he did that to you. I would say the summer apart is a good thing. Love comes from the heart and yes physical attraction gets us started. But you were friends first so he hasn't crossed that line yet. If he isn't attracted to use because of your breast size he is missing out on who you are. And when he falls in love with you, he will love all of you, Even you small breasts. So do this for you and not him.

I appreciate all the feedback, this is for me too. He is drop dead gorgeous, I don't feel so confident when I stand next to him. I mean I'm skinny and my face isn't all that badly structured but when it comes to bust I'm just nowhere near where I want to be. We were best friends for a long time, he says he loves me for my personality and our friendship, but he'd like to get intimate and my breast size is making that slightly hard for him. He knows what he likes and apparently I don't have it. I looked through some of this forum and found some posts from like 13 year old girls and stuff. I'm almost 20 so I figured posting about my specific issue would help me get better advice.

What is specifically what you are trying to correct? Are you just small, or are you tubular, etc..? Do you have a good shape?

I hate to say it but sometimes love can be unequal. You might be into him more than he is to you. He'll love you if you have great boobs? What happens if you had great boobs and nursed a few kids and they went away? Or after you have kids and have a big poochy belly with stretch marks all over it?
Time away may be a good thing for you to try to discover a few things about yourself. It's a lot to put yourself through NBE or surgery just so a certain man will stay with you.. and who is to say after all of that, he'd stay anyway?
During the summer, try to find things to do that are unique to you - and foster them! Volunteer, play an instrument, write, draw - whatever you are great at.. enjoy it and be greater. It can feel like a hit below the belt to not feel beautiful enough. Make sure you are strong inwardly, regardless of how you choose to approach your breast issues.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon