Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Relationship is at stake!!

(31-10-2013, 07:00 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-10-2013, 10:25 AM)Koko Wrote:  I wonder if she really pursued NBE and had any progress with it...

Im just glad my long time boyfriend accepts may 32As just as they are. He doesn't have an inkllng what Im doing with them now. Big Grin

my hubby is gorgeous and accepts me for my little a cups too! he also has no idea what im doing, he tells me he loves my body but im hoping to surprise him one day with bigger boobies ha ha.

do you find it hard to hide if from your man koko cause I do lol

the worst bit was my daughter catching me noogling one day then ran around telling my hubby and anyone who would listen
"my mummy has a boobie pump!!!" - omg I nearly died!!! needless to say she didn't get taken out much over the next few days lol

When you say "surprise him" I'm assuming you mean a positive surprise. If so, if he really prefers your breasts the way they are now, what makes you think he will be "delightfully surprised" if you grow them bigger? More like negatively surprised, if he prefers them small. You must like to torture your hubby!

(31-10-2013, 09:10 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(16-10-2013, 10:25 AM)Koko Wrote:  I wonder if she really pursued NBE and had any progress with it...

Im just glad my long time boyfriend accepts may 32As just as they are. He doesn't have an inkllng what Im doing with them now. Big Grin

my hubby is gorgeous and accepts me for my little a cups too! he also has no idea what im doing, he tells me he loves my body but im hoping to surprise him one day with bigger boobies ha ha.

the worst bit was my daughter catching me noogling one day then ran around telling my hubby and anyone who would listen
"my mummy has a boobie pump!!!" - omg I nearly died!!! needless to say she didn't get taken out much over the next few days lol

When you say "surprise him" I'm assuming you mean a positive surprise. If so, if he really prefers your breasts the way they are now, what makes you think he will be "delightfully surprised" if you grow them bigger? More like negatively surprised, if he prefers them small. You must like to torture your hubby!

Well I hope hes suprised in a good way tina! Wink put it this way iv no intentions of looking to get alot bigger or stay on my program for a long period but I know a little more would be nice and as of late because im paying more attention to mt breasts he seems to be also and im getting alot more positive attention from him lately so im confident he will appreciate a modest increase Smile

(31-10-2013, 09:17 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Well I hope hes suprised in a good way tina! Wink put it this way iv no intentions of looking to get alot bigger or stay on my program for a long period but I know a little more would be nice and as of late because im paying more attention to mt breasts he seems to be also and im getting alot more positive attention from him lately so im confident he will appreciate a modest increase Smile

That's good, and I'm glad that you're going for just a modest increase. There IS such a thing as "too big"!

But, I guess what I was trying to say was that it sounds like you don't know what he likes, as you say you hope he will be surprised in a good way. Meaning, he may POSSIBLY not prefer your breasts the size they are now... especially when you feel confident that he will appreciate an increase. There, you admit to the strong possibility of him liking something bigger (although not necessarily MUCH bigger, but still, bigger). Everyone has preferences for attraction. It does not mean that they don't love you, or aren't attracted to you--because there are numerous other ways in which they can be attracted to you if you don't meet their "preferences." He loves your body because it is YOU and for many, many reasons I'm sure! But I did not see the relevance that it had (especially Koko's and Tenbris's post) to the original poster's (SENIO) situation. Every man has his preferences about what he finds attractive, even when he says "I love you just the way you are." SENIO was only friends with this guy so the love wasn't there yet to blind him to the things about her that he finds less attractive (such as her breasts). With you, your man already loves you, and when he met you he was probably attracted to something else about you that blinded him from the less attractive (to him) things about you. Like my most recent boyfriend, said my breasts were fine and liked me just the way I was. Why? Because he LOVED my butt, my face, and my personality, that's why! And my boobs are cute although they are small. But would he prefer them that size because he said "I like them the way they are"? NO!! I don't know why so many women make this mistake in understanding male lingo. When it came down to it, he prefers a C cup, but told me again that I did not need to worry about it AT ALL because he is very attracted to me for other things, and because he loved me. So, it blinded him of his "needs" for breast size, just as your hubby is blinded of his needs for breasts size with you, and most likely the same thing with Koko.

I'm sorry, but I just hate it when a woman looks at a person like SENIO's situation and thinks the guy is being a douche or that he doesn't like her enough. Um, likely, he is as attracted to her in general as your man is to you, or mine to me, etc etc. Sounds like all these men would prefer a size bigger or two. But the DIFFERENCE is, breasts size is probably one of the most important features to him, just like a butt is to my man, and I don't know what for yours Tongue It's just, MOST women are in la-la land when it comes to really understanding what is going on inside their man's brains. Men never tell their women completely how they really feel. They always just say the positive and their women believe it (of course, because they want to), so when an 100% cut-and-dry honest man comes along, all of those women in la-la land think "oh, what a jerk" when in reality, he is the better man because at least he is being 100% up-front with his girl and is real without giving it a positive twist....

And, I apologize as that question was not supposed to be directed just at you, but also at Koko and anyone else who has made such a contradictory statement like "likes them just the way they are" and "I will surprise him by making them bigger!" Very strange indeed from my opinion, to be comparing that to such a situation as SENIO's. But, I guess as long as you KNOW what your man means when he says that he likes your breasts the way they are, then it is all good... but cannot be compared to SENIO's case. And as for Tenbris, he either 1) isn't as selective (because he cannot afford to be for whatever reason) bringing him to accept everything or 2) breasts are not one of the most important features to him. Meaning, there is something else that is a "must have" for him and he should NOT be placing negative judgment on those to whom breast size is one of their "must haves."

(31-10-2013, 10:27 PM)timarie Wrote:  

That's good, and I'm glad that you're going for just a modest increase. There IS such a thing as "too big"!

But, I guess what I was trying to say was that it sounds like you don't know what he likes, as you say you hope he will be surprised in a good way. Meaning, he may POSSIBLY not prefer your breasts the size they are now... especially when you feel confident that he will appreciate an increase. There, you admit to the strong possibility of him liking something bigger (although not necessarily MUCH bigger, but still, bigger). Everyone has preferences for attraction. It does not mean that they don't love you, or aren't attracted to you--because there are numerous other ways in which they can be attracted to you if you don't meet their "preferences." He loves your body because it is YOU and for many, many reasons I'm sure! But I did not see the relevance that it had (especially Koko's and Tenbris's post) to the original poster's (SENIO) situation. Every man has his preferences about what he finds attractive, even when he says "I love you just the way you are." SENIO was only friends with this guy so the love wasn't there yet to blind him to the things about her that he finds less attractive (such as her breasts). With you, your man already loves you, and when he met you he was probably attracted to something else about you that blinded him from the less attractive (to him) things about you. Like my most recent boyfriend, said my breasts were fine and liked me just the way I was. Why? Because he LOVED my butt, my face, and my personality, that's why! And my boobs are cute although they are small. But would he prefer them that size because he said "I like them the way they are"? NO!! I don't know why so many women make this mistake in understanding male lingo. When it came down to it, he prefers a C cup, but told me again that I did not need to worry about it AT ALL because he is very attracted to me for other things, and because he loved me. So, it blinded him of his "needs" for breast size, just as your hubby is blinded of his needs for breasts size with you, and most likely the same thing with Koko.

I'm sorry, but I just hate it when a woman looks at a person like SENIO's situation and thinks the guy is being a douche or that he doesn't like her enough. Um, likely, he is as attracted to her in general as your man is to you, or mine to me, etc etc. Sounds like all these men would prefer a size bigger or two. But the DIFFERENCE is, breasts size is probably one of the most important features to him, just like a butt is to my man, and I don't know what for yours Tongue It's just, MOST women are in la-la land when it comes to really understanding what is going on inside their man's brains. Men never tell their women completely how they really feel. They always just say the positive and their women believe it (of course, because they want to), so when an 100% cut-and-dry honest man comes along, all of those women in la-la land think "oh, what a jerk" when in reality, he is the better man because at least he is being 100% up-front with his girl and is real without giving it a positive twist....

And, I apologize as that question was not supposed to be directed just at you, but also at Koko and anyone else who has made such a contradictory statement like "likes them just the way they are" and "I will surprise him by making them bigger!" Very strange indeed from my opinion, to be comparing that to such a situation as SENIO's. But, I guess as long as you KNOW what your man means when he says that he likes your breasts the way they are, then it is all good... but cannot be compared to SENIO's case. And as for Tenbris, he either 1) isn't as selective (because he cannot afford to be for whatever reason) bringing him to accept everything or 2) breasts are not one of the most important features to him. Meaning, there is something else that is a "must have" for him and he should NOT be placing negative judgment on those to whom breast size is one of their "must haves."

Ive private messaged senio with what I believe to be relevant and usefull information related to her orig post but didnt want it misinterpreted in this public forum. I hope that because she sounds upset she read my origional post and had a giggle. Trying to make light out of a sad situation for her Smile period.

(31-10-2013, 10:27 PM)timarie Wrote:  

Hmmm, I have a couple things to say to this. First off, I don't think the cut-and-dry guy is the bigger, better man in the situation. I believe that if it's going to ruin a girl's self-esteem best leave it be. How many of us girls think our guy could lose his gut or this or that to be more "ideal". Many I'm sure. And yet strangely I love my guy exactly as he is even though his look is usually far from my ideal. Love is a strange thing.

Second, I agree that most guys hold back on their opinions with the things we could improve on (in this case, our breasts since that is why we are all here). My bf has said time and time again that I am PERFECT. Hmmm..... funny how the larger I get the more compliments I get. Him telling me how distracting my "voluptuous" breasts are being for him in public. How he wants to take me around the corner, etc. because of how big and nice they look. But wait, I thought I was perfect before? Never heard a mention of my breasts before. Now that they're growing, I hear more and more.

I've read many online polls on guy's breast preference. By a large run, most guys prefer a full C. The MINIMUM they want is a B. DD's are the largest they want. I will keep working till I am a full C. Why? Well, I think I look better naked and in clothes and 2. I think it makes bedroom play far more erotic and enjoyable. And of course all the self-esteem gains that come with it.

There's my 2 cents

I should add that my guy is a "thigh and ass" type guy thank GOD because I have him covered. Wink If he was a breast guy I would have felt shot in the heart at the beginning knowing I am "lesser" in that category.

(01-11-2013, 12:23 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I should add that my guy is a "thigh and ass" type guy thank GOD because I have him covered. Wink If he was a breast guy I would have felt shot in the heart at the beginning knowing I am "lesser" in that category.

Nicely put jen Smile
And yes its funny how we were perfect in their eyes before then "hello" they are even more attentive now with what we are doing Smile
And yes agreed id be devastated if my hubby said I wasnt busty enough for him and he knows it so he would never say that. But I know hes more interested now in the way he looks at me etc etc and I havent even made a big difference in size yet but ive changed my attitude towards my body and am making a concious effort to dress and accentuate myself more. I hope senio finds the answer shes looking for and that the guy accepts and chooses to be with her for who she is no matter whether she tries nbe or not.

Hey I saw you said you probably wont gain anything because you're lacto-veg. I'm vegan and in the last month I have gained substantial breast growth. I'm talking over an inch and a half.Cool I don't know if my results are typical but certainly vegetarian growth is possible.

(01-11-2013, 12:21 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Hmmm, I have a couple things to say to this. First off, I don't think the cut-and-dry guy is the bigger, better man in the situation. I believe that if it's going to ruin a girl's self-esteem best leave it be. How many of us girls think our guy could lose his gut or this or that to be more "ideal". Many I'm sure. And yet strangely I love my guy exactly as he is even though his look is usually far from my ideal. Love is a strange thing.

Well thanks for your two cents because, although the other two paragraphs that you wrote I am in agreement with and were not in discord with what I wrote, I found this first paragraph interesting.

I honestly thought that no one willingly preferred the bliss of ignorance, and that everyone would prefer to hear brutal truth over things that we want to hear. For example, I know that SENIO was not hurt at all by what he said but was more shocked initially, and then in the aftermath she was grateful for his honesty. I... had no idea that people actually knowingly prefer to be in the state of "ignorance is bliss" and I was under the impression that most people actually believed that line "you are perfect just the way you are" to be literal and 100% true. I do believe that many people do believe it, but you have enlightened me to discover that there are also those who do not believe it, but would rather avoid the brutal truth. Thanks for demonstrating for me that some people willingly prefer to be told the things they want to hear. I completely respect this as long as the person is "in the know." To each their own, and whatever makes them happiest! But I guess this would also apply to those who like the honest men and prefer the cut-and-dry honest truth, wouldn't it? I am happiest--and so is SENIO--with men who are 100% honest with us (well, as close to 100% as you can get. I don't believe there is such a thing as a 100% honest guy).

As for ruining a girl's self-esteem: Are we not strong enough to hold our own self-esteem? Knowing that my breasts are smaller than preferred DOES NOT hurt my self-esteem. A woman's self-esteem SHOULD NOT be dependent on a man's opinion of her. What a weight that is for him to carry! I would hope that my man's self-esteem wouldn't depend on my opinion of him, or honestly I would most certainly leave that man. A woman should be strong enough in herself to know that NO ONE is perfect and that he loves her for being the unique person that she is. And she should love herself, first and foremost. It is because we are all so weak that men are so scared to be honest with us, and this is a shame. I want my man to be comfortable enough to be honest with me, but he was so afraid to be honest with me for the longest time (due to having previous relationships with the more stereotypical woman, whose self-esteem is dependent on a man's opinion, AND due to the fact that I was still working on my self-esteem at the beginning of our relationship so I did overreact to a lot of things initially) that his lies hurt me more than any honesty could ever have hurt me. Lies are hurtful to relationships, and one lie can easily lead to another, which is fact. If all women were strong in themselves and did not let the mass media wear them down, then hearing little critiques from her man (along with compliments, of course) should NEVER bring down her self-esteem. She should be happy that he respects her enough to be able to give her critiques, because she knows she is strong and knows he does not have to walk on egg shells or say everything with "a flower on top" to keep her from getting upset. I would never want to have to feel like I had to walk on egg shells all the time to be with my man, so I certainly wouldn't expect him to want to deal with that from me.

In college, I was the best in my choir, and I knew it. My director was always critiquing me more and being more hard on me than anyone else in the choir... and one day, I actually cried out of frustration with myself. I was not as strong back then. He took me aside and explained to me that because I was so great, he felt he could critique me more. It made perfect sense to me after that, and I took his critiquing as a compliment thereafter. This is true in so many things in life. I believe it works the same way with our significant others as well. I know that mine never has an issue with his self-image because he is so darn good-looking, I can say anything I want and he will laugh because he knows how I really feel about him. He is confident and blessed and, therefore, can take critiques. Another previous ex I had, however, was not as blessed (although he was cute, he did not have a trail of women following him like my most recent man did) in the looks department AND had self-esteem issues. I loved him and showed confidence in him, but he always got upset when I placed my confidence with him and gave him a critique. A result to this was that I stopped telling him the truth and started seeing him in the light he saw himself. With less respect for him, also came less honesty about how I felt about things concerning him. And although many believe in settling as they may have to, I knew I did not have to settle, and I left because I want to be with someone confident so that I can be open with them about how I feel.

And yes, I know what it is to love a man with flaws. They ALL do, even the gorgeous one of which I spoke. He had a thick waist for the first few years I was with him, and I used to pinch it teasingly. I loved him, thick waist and all. As much as a thick waist bothers me, HIS didn't bother me because I already loved him and everything else about him.

(01-11-2013, 12:36 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  And yes its funny how we were perfect in their eyes before then "hello" they are even more attentive now with what we are doing Smile
And yes agreed id be devastated if my hubby said I wasnt busty enough for him and he knows it so he would never say that. But I know hes more interested now in the way he looks at me etc etc and I havent even made a big difference in size yet but ive changed my attitude towards my body and am making a concious effort to dress and accentuate myself more. I hope senio finds the answer shes looking for and that the guy accepts and chooses to be with her for who she is no matter whether she tries nbe or not.

Did you understood what JennLove was saying when she said "My bf has said time and time again that I am PERFECT. Hmmm..... funny how the larger I get the more compliments I get"? She was saying that she knows when he says he thinks she is perfect, that he doesn't mean it literally. She said that it is funny because he is kinda contradicting himself, and that obviously he never literally thought she was perfect before as he sees her increase in bust size as an improvement. I am telling you this because, based on your response, it seems that you find it to be an amazing phenomenon more than just a man saying what he needs to say to keep his girl happy. I could be wrong, though, on your take of what she wrote. Probably because you did not put the word "perfect" in quotes, and you ended the sentence with a smiley face.

As for your hubby finding you more attractive even though you have not had a size increase but you have had an obvious increase in confidence, that is no big news break (well, to me anyway). It is known that men are more attracted to more confident women, so why would your increase in confidence not attract him? Seems like a no-brainer to me! Keep it up! Smile

As for SENIO, she did find what she was looking for, which is why she said "thanks" and hasn't been on again since. I do believe that he accepted her for who she was, as she says she knows that he loves her. Just, since he was a boob guy, he had a hard time making the adjustment. She respected that and appreciated his honesty, and he didn't say that he didn't want to be with her, only that he was having difficulty putting his hands up her shirt. That's all. I don't understand where everyone gets off saying that this guy is so mean for being honest with her, when everyone else's man is telling those things to their bros instead of to their women, and are just doing what they need to do to keep her happy.

He will choose to be with her if he loves her. No man has ever chosen to be with a girl or chosen not to be with a girl based solely on her looks. SENIO is not concerned about him not wanting to be with her. She was solely concerned about satisfying him. And I think that is a concern that we all should have as it is healthy to want to satisfy our men. If they are jerks, they will walk out, and there will be no need to satisfy them anyway. But those who stay and are just not completely satisfied? I don't see anything wrong with this, as they are obviously staying because they love the girl and are being honest with the girl out of respect for them.

I guess for me, I could tell that I was not "perfect" to him as he was saying. Sure it could have been self-esteem issues or lacking confidence that drove me to NBE, who knows? But he would pay almost no attention to my breasts, no comments, nothing. As I have written, they were just *there*. Yes, he would say I was perfect though and that is very kind of him because who doesn't want to feel beautiful and perfect to the love of their life? My ass always got MORE than enough love Tongue. But I wanted love in other places too, ya know? So as I have grown, I do wonder if my confidence is growing too and that is partially why I am getting more attention there?

But yeah, if he had said something along the lines of "You're perfect but I wish your breasts were larger" 1) I would have dumped his ass for being a superficial asshole and 2) I would have gone right back at him with how HE is lacking. It wouldn't have been a pretty picture. So I do believe it's best to not nitpick the imperfections.

Look at this world we live in. "Perfection" is plastered everywhere, even though it usually isn't real. Whether it's photoshopped images or people with plastic surgery, it has raised the bar tremendously for us. Having a shallow boyfriend only would make the situation worse.

I noticed I wasn't getting attention in places where I wanted it so I took matters into my own hands. My bf's 2 cents would not have been appreciated if it was negative.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon