Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

big boobie srunk to no boobie!

Star 

hi all new here!

Just starting out on getting my breasts back to there former glory. I used to have.. Wait for it 34ff breasts they where nice, round and perky I loved my boobs. Unfortunately after the birth of my daughter 9 months ago they got bigger and then vanishes after breast feeding, they are now a 34 a/ small b cup. This wouldn't bother me soo much if they suited my frame and where not like hanging sacks on my chest due to sagging. Although they are b they have no volume what so ever. Not wanting surgery
I am trying to increase my bust size to maybe a d/ dd, I am currently doing push Ups and 30 mins of massage a day and also trying fenugreek. Any tips, advice on how I can sort out the puppies! I'm only 21 and feel like my breasts are that of a 80 year old. Please help!

Hey there,
I'm in the same boat, only mine weren't so big. I wish. They were large C cups, DD after kids. Then I got sick lost too much weight and the skin stretched, saggy b cups. Sad I know what you mean, the hanging sock effect I freaking hate it. I told my husband yesterday I'd swap my b cups for A cups if they were the "perfect shape". I always thought size was everything, nope, saggy boobs suck. They make me feel like a grandma.

Anyway. Just letting you know that I'm starting out like you. Well I was on here 4 months ago, started massages, fenugreek and red clover tea, daily. Growth of 4.5 cm in a few weeks, then nothing for three months. So I'm back to look into other ways. Maybe add wild yam cream, collagen tablets, msm, etc. Just trying to work out a program but it gets confusing. Let me know how you go planning yours. Good luck!

(04-01-2014, 10:43 AM)SaraG Wrote:  Hey there,
I'm in the same boat, only mine weren't so big. I wish. They were large C cups, DD after kids. Then I got sick lost too much weight and the skin stretched, saggy b cups. Sad I know what you mean, the hanging sock effect I freaking hate it. I told my husband yesterday I'd swap my b cups for A cups if they were the "perfect shape". I always thought size was everything, nope, saggy boobs suck. They make me feel like a grandma.

Anyway. Just letting you know that I'm starting out like you. Well I was on here 4 months ago, started massages, fenugreek and red clover tea, daily. Growth of 4.5 cm in a few weeks, then nothing for three months. So I'm back to look into other ways. Maybe add wild yam cream, collagen tablets, msm, etc. Just trying to work out a program but it gets confusing. Let me know how you go planning yours. Good luck!
Other ladies who do deer massage seem to have achieved good results . Mybe throw in FG +FN +PM .

You should massage for breast health. You can find tutorials on YouTube.

These two are the best (IMO):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0YLv-jEwX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DmvVJ16w4

Flaxseed oil is inexpensive and makes massage easier. You can buy it at a health food store or online.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon