Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want to start but Im in the process of losing weight?

Hey guys, so I have been browsing this site for awhile and now that I'm 18 I would really want to start NBE. My whole family side of my mother has small breasts and I know that my 34AA will not grow any bigger. To be honest it bums me out. I also was on the depo shot for awhile and I gained a ton of weight so I'm trying to burn it off. I was wondering if this was possible while doing NBE or if I should wait until I reach my desired weight?

i think you should start before you loose weight as long as you stick to your diet you could prevent them getting smaller or grow them while loosing weight.

Is there a certain diet I need to take while I take the pills?

(13-06-2013, 04:07 PM)Shelovesllamas Wrote:  Is there a certain diet I need to take while I take the pills?

Not really. Just a healthy one with plenty of protein and vitamins and minerals. Specially avoid starchy foods.

Use a quality multivitamin if you have to to get your nutrition at a low enough calorie intake.

Thank you so much both of you :]

According to me if you want to stay healthy and then must try to follow a healthy diet plan and also try to do some exercise. Both are most important steps to stay healthy and weight loss purpose also.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon