Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lighten green eyes even lighter?

So I've been reading up on lightening eyes on Emily Loretta's post, and have decided to do this for myself. I don't have dark eyes, as a matter of fact, they're pretty light already, but I would love to make them even more brighter and noticeable(: I mixed equal parts honey and water, I didn't boil the water though, should I have? Will it really make a difference? Anyway, I'm just wondering how much lighter I could actually get them, or if I can at all? If you lo
ok closely at the picture (sorry for the poor quality) you can see some yellowish/gold in there, and I'm wondering if ir will make that color more prominent.
Oh! By the way! I'm new here, and I'd like to introduce myself! I'm Stephani! It's great to be apart of this NBE family, amd I hope to meet some of you and hopefully help in any way I can! Thanks!

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/97464647@N06/9038646776/

Make sure you scroll through the pictures.[/font]

Also, what color would you classify my eyes? Thanks(:

(14-06-2013, 03:43 AM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Also, what color would you classify my eyes? Thanks(:
You should be able to lighten them but the end color? Who knows for sure.
They are blue sweetheart!

Great! I'm glad you think so. Personally, I think blue eyes look prettiest on me, they change a lot though, so I normally just classify them as green to keep it simple. Thanks though! (:

The eye color and the lenses just change your whole look, like the hairs if you changed your hairstyle you look very different, same as it.

Have you read the whole thread? The useful things to remember are that the solution's pH should be 5.5 and the honey should be raw. I remember reading that raw honeydew honey has the best peroxide content, therefore, best lightening ability.

I think you should buy distilled water and mix with honey and not boil the water. Because it's already pure, right?

Sorry if I've repeated things you already know. I just wanted to save you from reading 90 pages and counting. It's not too bad though. After a while it's like your brain is on auto-pilot, just skimming and remembering the worthwhile stuff.

But page 55, a post by "dianalynn" has really helpful points. Smile

using eye shadow and different color of clothes and/or earrings and other jewelry can make your eyes appear differently even lighter. I have used violet eye shadow to make my dark blue eyes look even deeper and kinda violet tones. Experiment but not by putting anything in your eyes, that is dangerous. You can also use different colors of mascara to cause your eyes to brighten or look different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon