Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TRY THIS!!

Exclamation 

I finally found something that's WORKING Big Grin I encourage EVERYONE to try listening to this. Its sorta like that rock melon thing but better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

I've been listening to this for 2 weeks and I've already gone up a cup size! no joke 30A to 30B Smile

The people who made this also have a video for boosting estrogen. So listen to that too if you want.

Everybody is differen't. I've listened to this for over 1 month and no change for meHuh

(14-06-2013, 02:49 PM)tinytots Wrote:  Everybody is differen't. I've listened to this for over 1 month and no change for meHuh

how many times a day did you listen to it? I try 3-4 times ..... if i do 5, it gets painful :/

I've been listening to this ~5X/day for maybe 1-2 weeks and don't notice a thing...Sad
Thumbs Up 

I'm using this video too and this also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk

My breasts are more fuller. I listen these video before I go to sleep, during my massage (3 times a day: morning, afternoon and evening) and if I can also at other times.

You should try to listen to these videos freeing the mind from thoughts and leaving driven by them, for at least once/twice a day.

Other times you can listen to while you do other. Smile

I'll try both of these for two weeks or so and let you know how it goes. Smile

I was listening to that one as well..

I'm trying this start from today. Feel positive about it. Smile

Girls, the subliminal messages need time to be able to work in their subconscious!
You have to think they replace beliefs that have for many years. Could also serve three months of listening, approximately.

Last year I had already used subliminal messages (not these), and I had heard for 3 months, every day.

Have patience and good listening! Wink

how come when i listen to it i hear voices in the background whispering johnny johnny johnny am i the only one? lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon