Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Muscle Rub (Icy Hot)

Not sure if I can handle the Muscle Rub on my breasts. The sensation is very strong on them...I also get very red and my nipples get very mad...The hot cold hot cold is a very strong sensation...wowza! How bout everyone else? Hows it been working for you?

maybe you are using too much?
You can also switch brands and see if that helps.
I think it does help when used alongside FSO

I tried a bit of tiger balm today. I rubbed it on the breast only, not the nipples because I thought that would hurt! I did get a cold/ burning sensation like I would if I used it elsewhere on my body. I left it for about 15 mins or so and then used flax seed oil to massage for about 10-15 minutes. I got around a cm swelling which I haven't really had happen before, even from noogling. I think the oil helped the burning sensation to dissipate, while the tiger balm helped to heat the breasts before massaging. So far it's a win for me.

This is what I used - except as an ointment:

http://www.seacoast.com/tiger-balm-linim...l-oz/p2022

Personally, I noticed than my breasts get very red and hot if I apply muscle rub after showering or exercising, but not at any other time. Maybe it has something to do with pores opening or increased circulation.

made a thread about my experience with MR, and so far this brand is working well for me. I use extra strength, and rub with FSO after Smile

(26-06-2013, 04:06 PM)Ginger Wrote:  made a thread about my experience with MR, and so far this brand is working well for me. I use extra strength, and rub with FSO after Smile

What percentages does the extra strength have? Mine isn't labelled as extra strength, but has 30% Methyl and 8% Menthol. By the way, I find the quality of the FSO makes a difference too.

My Icy hot is 7.6% and 29%. My FSO is solvent free, got it pretty cheap. 8 oz. for about 6 bucks!

I better say something since this seems to be catching on. The methyl salicylate in icy hot can be fatal with excessive applications. It has happened with an athlete who made constant use of muscle rub, though more often it happens in small children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyl_Sali...d_toxicity

Tiger balm is less dangerous, but still harmful if severely overused.

Less frequent use should be totally fine AFAIK.

icyhot gave my mom vertigo. after several momths of use on the back of her neck it eventually built up and killed some nerves.be careful with the stuff chemocals are dangerous.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon