Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nicer skin during and after period?

Kaitlyn, so prior to stopping PM this month, were you using PC in conjunction with PM? Or did you only just start using PC this month?

Hello! Yes I was using PM in conjunction with PC In May, then in June only used PC during the last half of my cycle. This month I will start PC when my period ends (which was today Tongue) and do the method that Dr. Lee suggests for estrogen dominance/PCOS.

(07-07-2013, 07:06 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  Hello! Yes I was using PM in conjunction with PC In May, then in June only used PC during the last half of my cycle. This month I will start PC when my period ends (which was today Tongue) and do the method that Dr. Lee suggests for estrogen dominance/PCOS.

I thought we're only supposed to use PC during luteal phase. Are you using it after your period because you think you're more deficient or are you menopausual?

And do you plan on adding phytoestrogen back in the future? I remember reading that estrogen dominant women should not grow breatsts using the herbal method. But I wonder if we balanced our hormones beforehand, would it still be ok to use phytoestrogens for breast growth?

(08-07-2013, 03:54 AM)goosebump Wrote:  I thought we're only supposed to use PC during luteal phase. Are you using it after your period because you think you're more deficient or are you menopausual?

And do you plan on adding phytoestrogen back in the future? I remember reading that estrogen dominant women should not grow breatsts using the herbal method. But I wonder if we balanced our hormones beforehand, would it still be ok to use phytoestrogens for breast growth?

Did you checkout that link I posted in this thread on the bottom of page 1 about ovulation suppression?
Its explains everything very clearly and its super helpful and can cure estrogen dominance/ PCOS.

And yes, you're correct. Its hard to grow if your lacking proper progesterone levels. My estrogen levels are considered low yet Im still estrogen dom because my progesterone are practically nonexistent. So I'm using the ovulation suppression method to get my hormones back in check before I start back with Ainterol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon