Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From noogleberry to brava- also looking for large brava domes

hi everyone. so yes im moving from noogleberry to brava... my noogleberry program looked promising for a while. i was dilengent with it for probably at least 4 months, averaging 2 hours a day with noogle marathons of 5 plus hours regularly too. My swelling got massive and i was keeping it too. wen i went travelling i managed to keep at least an hour noogle a night for probably 2 months, after that travel got in the way and i started doing just half hour sessions nightly and then sometimes skipping days. Swelling quickly got a lot less which discouraged me probably. then i gradually stopped noogling altogether for two months. i lost everything. And all that hard work was for nothing!!! I started up again in january and was dilegent for a while but i think that the previous let down really made it hard for me to keep up motivation or hope that it would work for me and i slowly cut down to no noogle time at all once again and just havent found the motivation in me to start it up again!

Still unhappy with my breasts though so yep have decided on brava. It seems almost all people who put in 4 months get results of somekind so its never wasted. plus snoogling always worked well for me, im a back sleeper anyways, and brava is designed for snoogling. It was mainly the price that put me off brava but i found a second hand set for 400 and it should arrive in a few days, and so my brava journey will begin!!

Only thing is my measurements are so borderline and the domes in the set may not be such a good fit. ill have to see.... i got the wide medium domes, my measurements are 28 under bust, (although that seems to fluctuatate between 27.5- 28.5 sooooo hmmmm) and over bust fluctutates too from 32- 33 inches. either way ill be needing wide or narrow large domes probably fairly soon after i start brava, my breast are already trained to swell so i expect swelling will come pretty quick. I hope i can find some somehow. brava wont sell just the domes to you if you didnt buy a whole set off them which sux!! Best case scenario is if i found a registered brava buyer who was willing to let me use their account to buy myself domes. Cause brand new domes would be optimal, and ill probably keep using them for a long time, even past the 4 months ill commit too. Ive read alot of brava users finish a cycle of brava of a few months or more then keep using a few times a week or so, and get great swelling which they retain. to me that sounds awesome!! also some people do second cycles of brava after a break and get better results.

Im single and live alone and its winter time at present which makes it the perfect time to be doing brava. Ive seen pics of a brava user wearing her large domed brava under clothes and it looked totally passable, although yes it did make her look like she had E or F cup breasts!! But didnt look at all like she was wearing a breast pump. Brava domes are contoured like real breasts, not projecting cylinders like the noogleberry...So thats encouraging to me. I could wear the brava under a coat and take my dog for a walk in the evening, although obviously i wouldnt be going to work or the supermarket in it!

I plan on doing at least 4 months of a minimum 11 hours a night, and do 12 hours when ever i can, and marathons as well when time permits. Apprantly there is no limit to wear time each day!! Lets hope its reasonably comfortable, but it looks a hell of a lot more comfortable and easy to wear under clothes then noogleberry is! and it doesnt just fall off you wen you lose suction it sticks! i love the look of the brava sports bra. I feel pretty confident from what ive seen of others using brava, that if i stick to that routine ill get permanent results, which might end up being just extra firmness, shape and fullness, but to my small breasts, that will be a very good change, and its really all ive been aiming for in nbe. My breasts are quite spaced apart naturally, and my sternum is very visible. I lost some volume from weight fluctuations, and as alot of you know, generally what you lose in the breasts is gone for good Sad aesthetically my breasts just have an empty look, i wouldnt say they were saggy, but they naturally and have always sat a bit low on my chest and loss of volume just makes that alot more apparant. when i was younger before my weight fluctuations and weight loss i liked my breasts, and i got compliments on them. They were small yes, (i remember i wore a 12 B- never measured them but that size just seemed to fit back then) but they looked nice. So I think a bit more fullness would really improve there general aesthetic. Its seems its not quite as hard to get small breasts to look pretty with even just a bit of swelling Smile so thats the plus side of small ones hey?

Having that confidence that im not doing it all for nothing means everything to me in maintaining a routine. I did get used to wearing the noogleberry at one point and would forget i was wearing it, when i was hanging at home and would just have it on for like 5 hours at a time, watching tv, doing dishes, making food! So im sure the brava would be even easier! but 12 hours a day whoa that is alot huh? I guess 8 hours of its sleeping at least! bet the swelling willl be lots of fun! probably you get to spend a few blissful months being a C cup most of the day from swelling. Im currently an A cup but fit most 10 B bras (who knows why, but 10 A bras are very obviously small in the cups when i put them on! I measure as an A though. Reading forum ladies from the usa though it seems their cup sizes are alot larger. Women with my measurements seem to claim to be AA cups.

Anyone with large brava domes they want to part with let me know!!! And anyone kind enough to let me use their brava account to by myself domes, that would be even more fantastic!! If you can help me out with that i would buy you some lovely present as a thank you for sure Smile

Hi, universallove, wishing you luck with Brava. You can see how I look in brava at winter here. Sorry, but I'm not selling my Large domes and I do not have subscription at Brava website. Instead I've created Google Docs diary of my daily wear. And it counts hours instead of me: time that I wear, and time that I dont wear domes.

One thing I can share, it is a PDF I scanned. It is the instruction manual for Brava in English, that come with the Brava System I bought via ebay. Here is a free link http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151961389/Br...n-English?

thanks tania! i like your progress and yes thanks for you pics on how you wear brava under clothes. they were very helpful

hi every body. guess what im wearing my brava for the very first time!! it feels ok, gee alot more wearable than the noogleberry at least. I just measured my cup size while im wearing this device and im a F or H cup in it!!!!! wowza hey?? yeah i could get away with wearing this outdoors under a coat and scarf but id look like quite a chesty lady. and these are the medium domes. im not sure then if id get away with the large domes being out of the house!!! better make use of the time while im still on the mediums i guess! so comfort level is ok. the brava sports bra is good, its probably a little large on me i guess. its nice having the domes supported like that. less to worry about. pressure feels fine. My breasts are already used to suction so im just gonna sleep with the device tonight even though the manual says to just do 2 hours the first night and then slowly move up. I think ill just do 8 hours a night for this first adjustment week then move up to 12 (which they suggest it the optimal minimum) i got an intensive retreat this week anyway and wont have time to pump besides when im asleep (not sure if ill even be able to do that though, hopefully- if not my program will have to wait a week i suppose...) wish me luck on the beginning of my brava journey. by the feel of this suction im probably gonna wake up with some nice swelling anyways, which wont be wasted on me, ill be sure to enjoy it.

That's great! I'd love to get a used set and be able to wear it the recommended 8 hours a day.... I don't know if your going to he the swelling that the noogleberry had bust because as I understand it the Brava operates at a low pressure (less than 1psi) and breast growth is very small per day... where as the noogle just seems to generate swelling that doesn't last.... as you have experienced.... I'm interested to hear how your are progressing...

hi karren!! i wimped out last night and just did 2 hours instead of wearing it to sleep... i realised its been months since i noogled and actually the pressure felt fairly strong! so maybe my breasts need to re adjust to suction (dont wanna end up with more stretch marks.. i did come away from noogleberry with some unfortunately)... but after the 2 hour session i had noticable swelling, so there you are!! you can just imagine what a 12 hour session can do. Just so you know what your getting yourself in for with brava- the minimum wear time is actually 11 hours per day!! its only the first week you do eight, starting the first night on just two hours then working up to 8. the second week you start 11 plus hours per day everyday, for minimum of 10 weeks but they recommend at least 16 weeks!!! its no small feat at all is it! also if you pump less than 11 hours (or was it 10 hours??) or you miss a day of wear, it puts your progress back a week and you have to add a week to the program, if you miss two days , then you have too add two weeks and so fourth, so its a massive commitment. Also they say its minimum 11 hours per day- but they really recommend at least 12 hours a day to be more guaranteed of growth....Its suggested that basically you just wear it as much as is humanly possible, without limit. Crazy huh? brava_tania does some days of 20 hours straight usage. Her results are very noticable though after 16 weeks.... What i like about brava- is that yes, its alot of work but results are much more assured. i dont mind so much putting in the work if i know it will be worth while!!! with noogle i put in so much time and hassle and ended up with nothing but stretch marks. i think low pressure over longer time period is safer. Noogle also made my nipples grow, despite the fact that mostly i taped my nipples down when pumping. Im expecting brava will probably make my nipples bigger too (and they advise against tapeing down any part of the breast when using it), but im guessing it will be less likely to give stretch marks cause its lighter pressure- and to have those side effects with more probability of actual results is less of a trade off. But i know, brava is over the top expensive!!! i got lucky with my set, its in pretty good condition, domes still tack, everything in working order. included all the extras... for a long time ive wanted to get a set but yea, gee the price tag. 400 was still a huge some for me, its not a sum i generally spend on just one item!!

I don't know if I could do anything for 11 hours a day.... for 16 straight weeks... for a cup size.... no wonder what I've been doing has only given me a cup size more over almost 2 years.... sigh...

last week before i went away i did an overnight brava session and my swelling lasted three days. amazing huh? it was just before my period so i guess that was probably a factor, but i was still blown away!! i didnt take the brava with me, so im only now officially starting my program. I did a an overnight session last night and unfortunately this time the swelling was down within a few hours.. amazing how the cycle affects swelling so very much!! well here goes with brava then, it isnt so bad as what i hear about it... i guess ive done noogleberry, and granted you have to wear this for a huge amount of time, but its not so bad when you sleep through almost all of the time, and besides, it a billion times more comfortable than noogling

im offically complete with my first week on brava...so far so good, ive been wearing it 11 to 12 hours every night. My swelling hasnt been great like the first time i wore it! Im hitting luteal phase in my cycle now so i expect it will increase... Had a bit of bruising on my sternum from incorrect dome placement and a pimple but asides from that its been pretty good. no issues sleeping with it on and so far the alarm has only gone off once in the middle of the night and only that once. seal seems to stay strong. I probably dont move around very much while asleep, and i do enjoy sleeping on my back. so far its been a breeze, after hearing for so long what a nightmare brava is- i must say im pleasantly surprised! i just hope my swelling picks up... it seems not so drastic in the morning when i remove domes and seems to dissapear quickly. although today was a certain improvement in swelling and retaining (like i said im hitting lutual now). one week down, 15 to go!

what i like about brava: you kinda know what your meant to do. Noogleberry was kinda confusing... so many dam variables, drove me crazy. There was no detailed instruction manual with studies behind it.... I had no idea how long to pump for, let alone what pressure to use!!! Some people say that with noogle the more the better, some say you should skip days, some say maximum pressure is best, some say minimum pressure is best aaaaaaggggggg. it kinda drove me nuts, and after 4 months of dedication and confusion all i ended up with was stretch marks and bigger nipples. sigh. So yes after my first week with brava im very relieved. I feel pretty confident that ill get at least a small improvement. And like i said it isnt proving to be as horrid as i have been warned about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon