Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From noogleberry to brava- also looking for large brava domes

nearing the end of week two on brava. Outgrown my medium domes, as in he top of my left nipple (the sightly larger of my breasts) touches the edge). waiting on the arrival of my large domes...its happened even faster than i expected. still using these mediums, its recommended to stop your program if youve outgrown your domes till you get your new domes, but i dont want to stop!!! my swelling is too good and is lasting.... i hope its not too big a deal to keep going with it. what do other brava users think of this? I think the new set will not arrive for one or two weeks Sad well i must say im impressed with the swelling. its much more consisent than my noogle swelling was. i wonder if it will go up and down radically with my cycle as it did with noogle? has this been the experience of other brava users?

Maybe you are getting such good results from Brava because you noogled in the past? If you had never done any form of suction therapy it might have taken a lot longer to get results.

well i havent got results yet as its too early to tell but this is definately good swelling for such a short time. Im a D cup this morning Smile

(12-07-2013, 04:27 PM)universallove Wrote:  nearing the end of week two on brava. Outgrown my medium domes, as in he top of my left nipple (the sightly larger of my breasts) touches the edge). waiting on the arrival of my large domes...its happened even faster than i expected. still using these mediums, its recommended to stop your program if youve outgrown your domes till you get your new domes, but i dont want to stop!!! my swelling is too good and is lasting.... i hope its not too big a deal to keep going with it. what do other brava users think of this?

I don't think stopping is a good idea, if you don't have bad skin reactions you can continue till you get the large ones, if you do get skin reactions you can tape the nipples down, then you wont be touching the domes at all,in that way you will have much more room. But this criterium with skin reactions is a sort of a joke, I do not touch the domes, but I do have really bad skin reactions, as we all..

How long does your swelling last?
I also swell up to two cup sizes, but I am smaller to begin with, have to catch up a lotSmile Even 6h later after the session I have most of the swelling, but after 8h it gradually disapears and after 10h have only little left

thanks for advice rateset!! yea i dont wanna stop my program. my skin is struggling too. which i expected cause my skin is so sensitive. my ring marks arent completely fading even after the whole day. And i have reddness persisting too!! to answer your question about my swelling, well it lasted a good deal of time- seems to last longer and longer with time!! My breasts get so swollen they hurt for hours (not severe, just uncomfortable). but you know i think the great swelling might have something to do with the fact that im in the second half of my menstral cycle, i found even with noogleberry my swelling was completely different in the first half of my cycle to the second half (dAy one of the menstral cycle begns when you get your period, part two of the cycle is when you ovulate around two weeks after the first day of your period- and lasts tilll you get your next period). The first or second trial wear i did with brava i only wore it for 6 hours and the swelling lasted three days!! (i was right near my period). I didnt wear it again tilll a week later, which was just after my period and the swelling i got then was gone in less than an hour!! and i wore it for over 8 hours that time as well. Today my swelling lasted quite a while. yeah probably about after 8 hours almost all of it gone except a little extra fullness. im doing about 12 hours brava everyday, sometimes just 11 and sometimes about 14

Hi girls,

I've finished 19th week of Brava wear, and I'm already few days sleeping without Brava. Maybe my advices will help you regading skin reactions. I've experieced different kinds: bloody moles, redness under the rims, scars deformation, allergy, rush. And I also experienced reagaring breast touching the domes.

Do not stop to wear the brava even if your breasts/nipples are touching domes. It is very important not to stop, since you will loose swelling your gain with so much efforts. if you will stop, then you will start all over again. Why support advice to stop? I thought on this for a while... I think, because of the sweat that is gatheing inside of the dome. And if skin is touching sweaty plastic cup - you will got severe rush or pain. So they advice you to stop wearing domes to be on the safe side. So you will not sue them, or smth like this. I was touching with nipples and they hurted so much afterwards. So I used honey masks. See below. And also I've put a panty liner to absorb sweat inside of the dome, where my breasts were touching them, and my rush went down easily...

Here are my advices:

- 1 - Regarding the redress under the rims. I found out that if after the putting domes off, I'll use 2 pieces of ice (just water or water with herbs), and will wash my decolette and those marks with ice... The rims are dissapearing WAY FASTER. It was like 2 hours and they are competely gone. It was a wonderfull trick for the party on Saturday. I would wear domes on Friday evening, then will wear it just till Saturday 5pm. Then I will wash myself with ice. And on 7-8pm I've ready for a night out. With big, not marked breasts

[Image: ice-cube-tray-400x600.jpg]

- 2 - This is the thing I was using all the time. The Mepiform tape. First I was taping only my scars under the breasts. But then I realized that this tape works wonderfully under the very edge of the domes. It really helped me to wear Domes for 24, 36 and even 56 hours... And the readness would be less visible. I found image of woman waring Mepiform on her breasts.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdxhkxQlqA-8ewPPXSBgn...Lfk6c25Q6B]

-3 - My nipples hurt so much at the beginning. Then I read one girl advice to make a honey masks. And it was fantastic. 10-30 minutes of honey on nipples ould let pain away. And after a week on those masks skin on nipples become more elastic, and I fougot about this problem
[Image: 67dfef7b21356fe6f9b85971b9768e22.jpg]

-4 - Aloe vera gel. Probably you know. I've used it instead of Brava skin prep and those prep wipes. A FUGE difference. It saved me from rush and allergic reactions (drug store creams didn't work for me). Here is picture of my cream, but I think any other organic aloe vera gel will also work miracles.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrwZ6GChPEjlGc5lhT1uL...HLQx2Lb40l]

-5- Pantyliner inside of the cup
It is my photo
[Image: DSC_0948.jpg]

Wishing you less painfull journey

And what are your gains after 19 weeks?

wow tania thanks for going to so much effort with your post, including pics and everything!! real sweet of you. my ring marks arent so bad today and faded in a few hours even after a 14 hour session... it seems the 14 hour sessions are the best, they make me swell to 35 inches, when i do only 12 hours dont swell that big. The extra 2 hours makes a big difference. dont always have the time for 14 hours tho!! Yeah it must have been hell on your skin to do those huge brava marathons, im a little scared to do that long!!! If my marks already sometimes last all day long even after a 12 hour session, then who knows what will happen if i did 20 plus.. My chest skin is just too sensitive, i dont want scars- i am prone to scarring. I dont think i got time for marathons anyways. Looks like they worked well for you though. The ice tip sounds great im gonna try it! So im a few days away from the three week mark!! although that is counting the first acclimatising week which brava says your not meant to count! although most nights for the first week i did 10 or 11 hour sessions instead of the recommended 8, I figured i already did alot of noogleberry so it would be fine to start off like that.

Ive had domes off for 7 hours and my bra is still overflowing (its a 32B/10 B bra) im probably more like a C cup right now, i guess i should get myself one to wear for times like these huh? Maybe even a D cup!!! Generally i dont wear a bra for a few hours after taking off the domes to try and keep swelling, and just put one on when the swellings down a bit. But its kinda annoying sometimes having to go put a bra on in the middle of the day while im work! so i just put one on this morning straight up- Your not supposed to compress your swelling :/

o and dont worry guys im not planning to stop my brava program. I dont want to regress and lose my hard work, and anyways im too attached to the daily swelling to be honest! i dont wanna go a day without it! its so nice. You other brava users must know what thats like. Its cool cause it keeps you motivated in the short term, even before you get any permanent results. My auction for my medium brava set ends tommorow, and i advertised 3 days handling time, so ill have to part with this set next week (ill wait after the weekend to post it). My new large dome set should arrive before then (i hope!!!) so i can keep going with my program!!! I had an ebay seller contact me interested in my brava set, and she told me she buys and sells used bravas and is a registered buyer from brava too, and can buy items direct from brava for me if im intersted! that was great, finally i found someone. its so tricky how brava is so closed to outsiders like that. i thought probably im gonna need xl domes at some point- the rate im going with this swelling! and of course new domes are best- you have to wear them so god dam often. she was really helpful and nice and a good comrade to have on this journey i think. she said she could get me large domes used only once for $9995, im not sure if thats a good price, i have no idea how much brava sells them direct??? anyone know?? The domes i purchased in my new set apparantly dont look like their in good nick (this lady told me when she looked at the pics) so that has me concerned! i dont know how long they will hold out, i may need to resell them soon, and get new domes. I think i paid too much for the system ($600 including postage and currency exchange rate)- i only bought my current set for 400, and it had all extras included!! ah well looks like i got ripped off, but i guess i was just desperate for the large domes. if anyone wants the contact of this seller, she is "jesuswait4u" on ebay- shes from the usa. she said she sells both on and off ebay.

(16-07-2013, 02:04 PM)universallove Wrote:  o and dont worry guys im not planning to stop my brava program. I dont want to regress and lose my hard work, and anyways im too attached to the daily swelling to be honest! i dont wanna go a day without it! its so nice. You other brava users must know what thats like. Its cool cause it keeps you motivated in the short term, even before you get any permanent results. My auction for my medium brava set ends tommorow, and i advertised 3 days handling time, so ill have to part with this set next week (ill wait after the weekend to post it). My new large dome set should arrive before then (i hope!!!) so i can keep going with my program!!! I had an ebay seller contact me interested in my brava set, and she told me she buys and sells used bravas and is a registered buyer from brava too, and can buy items direct from brava for me if im intersted! that was great, finally i found someone. its so tricky how brava is so closed to outsiders like that. i thought probably im gonna need xl domes at some point- the rate im going with this swelling! and of course new domes are best- you have to wear them so god dam often. she was really helpful and nice and a good comrade to have on this journey i think. she said she could get me large domes used only once for $9995, im not sure if thats a good price, i have no idea how much brava sells them direct??? anyone know?? The domes i purchased in my new set apparantly dont look like their in good nick (this lady told me when she looked at the pics) so that has me concerned! i dont know how long they will hold out, i may need to resell them soon, and get new domes. I think i paid too much for the system ($600 including postage and currency exchange rate)- i only bought my current set for 400, and it had all extras included!! ah well looks like i got ripped off, but i guess i was just desperate for the large domes. if anyone wants the contact of this seller, she is "jesuswait4u" on ebay- shes from the usa. she said she sells both on and off ebay.

This seller sold defective items but everyone has been giving her a perfect score rating. Early this year I bought a system from her, she said it used only once but it had too many scratching marks so there was no way it was used once. It did not work proper. It didn't hold. I returned so I did not rating her. I bought NB after that. I dont like buying stuf in Ebay this as they advertised one thing and it is not when you received. Waste my time to dispute with Ebay to get my full refund.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon