Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From noogleberry to brava- also looking for large brava domes

well 4 days ago- my skin was in a state of severe trauma i must say- there was blistering on one breast- and it was very dry red and itchy... now thats pretty much completely healed... who knows maybe i would have needed to stop for a time anyways to let the skin heal. probably using domes that were too small was kinda bad for my skin

(04-08-2013, 03:51 AM)universallove Wrote:  well 4 days ago- my skin was in a state of severe trauma i must say- there was blistering on one breast- and it was very dry red and itchy... now thats pretty much completely healed... who knows maybe i would have needed to stop for a time anyways to let the skin heal. probably using domes that were too small was kinda bad for my skin
--------------------------------------------------

Opinion-
I think domes are great for protection against stretch marks allowing breast to grow, inside of the skin.

I think the recommended time is 7 minutes of vacuum and 2 minutes of rest so blood can flow back into the skin?

The domes must be big enough so they never touch the skin.

I think they are useless for making the breasts bigger.
As they will only grow excess skin making breasts sag and loose firmness.

I am going to get hell for posting this--

not sure what your saying in this post?? that pump and hold suction method like brava doesnt work except to stretch skin? i started on brava cause what i see from people useing it is that it does actually create extra firmmess for almost all people using it.

yea using domes too small where yor skin touches the domes is no good, i had to do it as i still hadnt received my larger domes and didnt want to stop my program!!

(04-08-2013, 02:44 PM)universallove Wrote:  not sure what your saying in this post?? that pump and hold suction method like brava doesnt work except to stretch skin? i started on brava cause what i see from people useing it is that it does actually create extra firmmess for almost all people using it.

yea using domes too small where yor skin touches the domes is no good, i had to do it as i still hadnt received my larger domes and didnt want to stop my program!!
--------------------------
partial vacuum on the outside of the body causes blood to pool on the other side. Domes can create a great deal of blood swelling and make the breasts much larger and firmer- for up to 4 hours until the blood leaves them. I understand it can increase breast size one cup size after one conditions the breasts to it ( a few months ) But they deflate after a few hours.

small pumps are made for the lips, and can make them up to three times their normal size for a date, the effect is for a maximum of four hours.
The lip pump is small and can be carried in a purse.

BUT they don't increase breast or lip size.

There really isn't a Santa Claus, ester bunny, tooth fairy or a big big foot!

well ive found quite a few brava graduates who actually had permanent growth that lasted years. Usually if not cup size then they at least get fuller, firmer and filled out- especially at the top of the breast. even some people using noogleberry have grown permanently.... i know it doesnt seem to work for everyone, but from people ive read, brava works for most- creating at least a fuller shape if not bigger size- and not just a temporary swelling, but fullness that lasts for years after stopping the program.... vacuum use out side of the body to grow tissue has actually been studied to work- not just vacuum inside the body. No its no magic pill- its quite hard work!!!

the only complaint ive heard from brava graduates was that the gain they got wasnt worth the effort- ive read very few who got no permanant gain after using it, and the ones i did find who got no result at all, were always the ones who stopped after only 10 weeks (10 weeks is the very minimum usage time- its recommended to use 16 weeks or more)

and firdburfle- swelling for me and lots of others with brava has been 2 cup sizes often- not just one!- and has lasted for alot longer than four hours!! i had swelling last three days after my first brava test run!! With brava it is common that swelling starts to stick around all day long after a couple of months of usage, and actually never completely subsides, as you put the system back on at night, when some of the swelling is still there.... see the idea is that your breasts stay basically constantly swollen for months on end, and that causes new tissue to grow within the swelliing. Research some ex users and youll see that most people actually keep real growth even after years of no use and even after losing weight.

(04-08-2013, 04:11 PM)universallove Wrote:  and firdburfle- swelling for me and lots of others with brava has been 2 cup sizes often- not just one!- and has lasted for alot longer than four hours!! i had swelling last three days after my first brava test run!! With brava it is common that swelling starts to stick around all day long after a couple of months of usage, and actually never completely subsides, as you put the system back on at night, when some of the swelling is still there.... see the idea is that your breasts stay basically constantly swollen for months on end, and that causes new tissue to grow within the swelliing. Research some ex users and youll see that most people actually keep real growth even after years of no use and even after losing weight.
---------------------------------------------------------

I believe nothing i read or hear as everything seams to be lies and the distorted information to sell a product!

I never hear how it works, the only thing i hear is a sales pitch.

either by the lying sales person, or the stupid consumer who believes that crap.

We all have been conditioned from birth to be consumers.

Our species use to love one another and use things.

presently we love things and use one another!

well the people ive read of have been very obviously unconnected with the brava company- a couple of them from this forum, and several other body enhancement forums ive researched... no i wouldnt trust brava alone for info on it- ive looked into other ways of finding reviews.... the brava graduates ive found, and the info on their brava journies, were very obviously not connected with brava.... they told their story worts and all, and didnt make brava sounds like some miracle at all!!!. putting in 4-12 months into something that for some people has been a little torturous (in their own description) for half a cup increase and a subtle to moderate degree of shape/fullness restoration isnt really a miracle is it?? for some people its worth it though i guess.... breast massage has been known for millenia to improve bust shape and size- its not some marketting ploy! and breast massage relies on the same principles of swelling and stimulation of tissue for grwoth that vacuum therapy does- vacuum therapy is just alot more intensive!! so i guess it just works for a greater percentage of women then massage does

got my large domes today and have them on finally!!!!! here we go again... im gonna do 13 hours tonight

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon