Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing taller through hypnosis?

After lurking for a while, I've decide to join the fun. Big Grin

At just over 5 feet, I've always had trouble finding jeans that fit and clothes that don't make me look stumpy. My ideal height would be 5'4-5.

After looking at some breast enhancing videos, I came across this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfMF-4m1OxY

Apparently, it's similar to the binural beats used for breast enhancement. Has anyone ever tried it? I've heard that if you are already done growing, it may not work for you, but who knows? I already listened to it once and felt somewhat.. longer lol I think it's in my head though since I'm still significantly shorter than my 5'5 sis.

I'm doing some exercises and stretching atm, thinking of adding this to my routine. May seem a little far fetched but one can dream.. Wink

What do you guys think?

Hey bubbledreams, welcome to the forum!

I'm the exact same height as you and 16 years old, so maybe we can test it out together. Wink
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it, and it's only 15 minutes of listening to some odd music, so why not try?

I've also been stretching lately, but mainly to get my splits down. It doesn't seem far fetched at all to me, I think it's a great find!

Gonna be a guinea pig and add this to my routine as well. Big Grin

Lol. Folks are gonna think I'm crazy but if your breasts can grow through hypnosis, why not? Wink

My limbs have been 'feeling' longer after I listen to it for about 10 mins a day. Just like how I heard a women's breast can swell through binurals and eventually lead to permanent growth.

I'm going to update once I measure at the end of next month.

Happy growing!~~

Exactly what I think as well. Smile

I don't notice my limbs feeling longer, but I've measured my height, and I seem taller already! It's an obvious coincidence so I'll measure again next month as well. First, I listened to the link you added, then I found another video which was about 25 minutes long, and it made me fall asleep! I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen, although I think it helped out a lot.

Happy NHI (Natural Height Increase? Big Grin) to you too!

As you are doing the exercise so its one of the best to maintain the health and height.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon