Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie that's already seeing some change!

Okay, if anyone has wanted to try my smoothie recipe I posted earlier, but doesn't want to take the time to brew the tea, I actually just made it and threw the bag worth of tea leaves in. Tastes really good. It can be made with soy milk, coconut milk, and or regular milk. I like to do one cup of coconut and one cup of another milk. Just to keep a balance in my diet.

Hey y'all! So, only 2 more days to go before I'll know if my gains are here for good. So excited! Had a few pains yesterday. Yay! lol

That being said, I tried adding a new massage to my program last night. At this rate I'll spend an hour and a half massaging every night, but like any exercise routein, the work will be worth the effort. As I've said, I do a lymph draininge and a chi massage at night, but I dion't feel these bringing as much blood to my chest as I'd like. I know the lymph massage isn't for blood flow, but that's another point. I've been reading about different massagers some of you are using and got to thinking about it. So many of you talk about how itchy you are after a massage, and I had yet to experience that. Up to last night. I took a back massager and put it on my brests. Cumbersome thing, but it worked! And I didn't have to spend any money for a new massager. lol Not only did it make me itch like mad, which I know is a sign of blood flowing to the area, but my breasts were also redder (before scratching lol). My arms got a workout holding that thing and my hands itched like mad, but if it helps speed things along, it's not so bad. lol My chest actually seems a bit itchy as I'm typing.

That's about it for now. Happy growing!
Big Grin

Okay, just finished my workout and I am exhausted! Tried some different stuff tonight including boxing. I LOVE BOXING. Not a ton, don't want to hurt my booby growth, but I'd love to finally have the body I've dreamed of since I started losing weight. 39-25(when I'm not tightening my stomach muscles)-39, with toned thighs and no cellulite. I'm closer than I used to be, but I still am not thrilled when I look in the mirror. When I'm not dressed I'd rather not look. Sad

Can't wait to post my new measurements after my period ends. They're still looking like I'll have some gain.

Hey y'all! Last day of my flow and my breasts still look pretty good. Can't wait to measure tomorrow and post the numbers!

On another body note, I just tried a cellulite treatment, and while I don't see a change in amount after 1 treatment, my skin has never been so soft! I read about it on the "other body enhancmets" board and it's not bad. Kinda a pain to apply, but if it works then it's worth it. I haven't seen my cellulite getting worse, but I'd like to start working on it now.

Here I come, body of my dreams!

Happy growing everyone. Big Grin

We all know that a healthier diet can aid in breast growth. This being said there are times when that stubborn sweet tooth just won't quit! Well, I just had a sweet tooth attack and I found a really yummy, healthy, and rather boob friendly way to beat it.

I mashed 1 banana (which are filled with boob and body healthy nutrients like b-vitamins and magnesium), added a handful of blueberries (thought to be good for fighting breast cancer), and a palm full of palmagranite seeds (thought to help breast growth, not to metion just super healthy). It was amazing!!!!

Just thought I'd share for any one else looking to beat their sweet tooth. Lol

Happy growing!

Hey everyone! Okay, monthly is done and I'm officially 1 month into my NBE journey. Over the course of this month I've tried a few things, starting out slowly and ramping up here and there as I felt the need to. This time last month my measurments were

Bust: 36 and 1/2 inch
Underbust(although I didn't post it): 30 inches
Waist: 25 and 1/2 inch
Hips/Bum: 39 inches

My measurments as of this morning:

Bust: 36 and 3/4 inches
Underbust: 29 and 1/2 inches
Waist: 25 and 1/2 inches
Hips/Bum: 38 and 1/2 inches
No real change in my weight.

Soooo, in the course of 1 month I've gained a 1/4 of an inch. I know I still have a ways to go to get to where I want to be, but that's 1/4 I didn't have before! I'm thankful for what I've gained, but during my period they swelled up to 37 inches on the nose so not keeping all of that is kinda a bummer. But I guess it's like Emily Loretta says, "If I can swell it, I can grow it." (Sorry if I misquoted you Emily, but thanks for the inspiration.)

This is the complete program I ended up with including herbs, vitamins and minerals, teas, drinks, massages, exercises and subliminals:

AM:
Oil pulling with sunflower oil for 20 mins.
Massage with flax seed oil and primrose oil, fennel and fenugreek extract mixed in. 20 minutes on both sides and then 5 additional minutes on my smaller side. I also do Chiomilk's fat brushing massage.
600 mg calcium
500 mg krill oil omega-3 blend
450 mg fennel
1,240 mg fenugreek
160 mg Saw Palmetto extract
1 cup of mint tea,
1 cup of soy milk with a 1/2 tsp of sea minerals.
1 super B complex,
1 olive leaf extract pill (defends against breast cancer),
3 miracle of life vitamin/mineral pills.
1 Ester-C
1 alfalfa pill

Afternoon:
1 cup detox tea that contains red clover
1 cup milk with another 1/2 tsp sea minerals
1 glass of home made ginger/fennel tea (really yummy)

PM:
Massage with flaxseed oil/primrose oil/ fennel/fenugreek for 20 mins on both and 5 mins additional on my smaller side. Plus Chiomilk's fat brushing massage, a lymphatic drainage massage, and 5 mins per boob with an electic back massager.
20 minutes with a heating pad on low over my boobs.
900 mg Fennel
160 mg saw palmetto extract
250 mg magnesium
2,000 IU's vitamin D
620 mg Fenugreek
1 Ester-C
1 Shark oil pill (not only has crazy high amount of omega-3, but defends against many forms of cancer, breast included.)
500 mg Evening Primrose oil
2 cinnamon pills (for circulation)
1 alfalfa pill
1 collagen boosting supplement. (Although I'm thinking of dropping this.)
1 cup of an herbal tea that's for relaxation but contains mint and hops.

Throughout the day I drink 1/2-1 gallon of water.

Upper body exercises:
10 pull ups
10 chin ups
10 shoulder presses
10 seated chest presses

For my subliminals I listen to a combination of the three following links as often as I can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIuhsoV60g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRiMqu6TMzk

And as for my diet I'm trying my best to avoid refined sugar, white flour, and eat lots of portein fruits and veggies. Healthy body= Healthy boobs!

So, to sum it all up, prayer, research, and work in, and 1/4" growth in the first month out.

If anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer them!

Happy growing everyone!! Big Grin

I ran out of my fenugreek pills and had to go to the store to get some more. Problem is, I couldn't find the brand I had used before. I'm having a little bit of a problem figuring out how they equate to each other.

My old bottle (Solaray) said for 2 capsules it was 1,240mg. The new one (Gaia) says 780mg. The new bottle also says that 2 capsules are equal to 4,480mg of dry herbs. The new pills look like they're filled with a thick liquid while my old ones look like they are powder filled. Sooooo, even though the new pills don't say extract I'm guessing that's what it is.

So, I'm thinking with my current pills I'm taking 1,860mg a day and with the new ones the lowest I could get would be 2,240 (equivalent to dry herb) in 1 pill?

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Happy growing!

Hey y'all. Nothing new to report today, a few small pains on and off, but not looking as full as before/during my period. Just feeling a bit discouraged, and a bit under the weather. Didn't get a chance to massage this morning, but I will massage tonight. Am I the only one who feels a little paranoid when they deviate from their NBE routine?

Okay, daily herbs? Check. Teas? Sorta check(I got some of them in). Minerals? Check. Vitamins? Check. Exercise? Well, that I'm having a bit of a hard time sticking with. Oh well, I'm not giving up on myself yet. Subliminals? Listening now. Massage? Check for this morning and I'll massage again before bed.

I've had some breast pains today, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Happy growing!

Hey guys! Back to my full routine and feeling some pains. And I don't just mean from my workouts. Lol

I just refilled my pill box with my daily mix of herbs and supplements and am going to be taking a lower dose of Fenugreek for a few days before I switch over to my higher does from the new brand. I'm hoping it doesn't mess me up, but I didn't want to add the new pills in with the old because that would up my dose far more than I'm interested in.

So, this might not sound NBE related, but I've been trying to get rid of chemicals in my beauty products in an effort to get rid of anything that might keep my body from growing as quickly as possible. This being said, I've been researching home done beauty products like moisturizer, face wash, shampoo etc. And so far I'm LOVING the results!! My skin, hair, and teeth have NEVER looked better. I'm hoping by the end of this journey I'll see the me I've always seen in my mind, when I look in the mirror.

Happy growing everyone!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon