Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

90 Day Massage experiment

Hello all. I am 17 years old, currently I am a B cup. I wear 32B bras but don't completely fill them out (sometimes I fill them out better than other times). So I've read here that breast massage alone could increase breast size and that I should give it at least 3 months to see progress so I'm going to give it a try, using this method: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

I decided to post this here so that I will hopefully stay motivated and deligent for the 90 days.

What experience do you all have with this message technique?

P.S I would measure but can't find my tape so I'll just take a pic in a bikini top later

I've been using that massage for a couple of weeks and I'm feeling like my breasts are fuller. I'm also taking herbs, so I can't say if it's just the massage. Using an omega-3 oil for the massage (like flax) has helped me too. You could do that without affecting any hormones.

(18-06-2013, 02:49 AM)Jussiea Wrote:  I've been using that massage for a couple of weeks and I'm feeling like my breasts are fuller. I'm also taking herbs, so I can't say if it's just the massage. Using an omega-3 oil for the massage (like flax) has helped me too. You could do that without affecting any hormones.

Thanks. I'll give it a try

I'm trying something like this too! And I am also the same age. Let me know how it goes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon