Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm a WIP (Work In Progress)

Brick 

Hello! I'm Gawku and I'm 26 years old. Over the past 6 months or so I've attempted NBE, massage, and other methods to increase my breast size. Here's some measure info about me:
I'm 5'4"
Weight: 120-125 lbs
Each breast horizontally comes in at a little over 7"
Above bust: 30"
Bust: 33"
Below bust: 29"
Waist: 27"
Hips: almost 40"
I managed to crawl my way from a 30AA
And I'm currently a small 32B.
Through this website I've been able to conclude that I'm estrogen dominant, showing the body shape and most of the symptoms of such. I'm currently massaging with progesterone cream while eating fennel seed and soy milk sporadically. I'm taking Perfect Curves pills and cream. I'm here to plan, share, and (God willing) make further progress! My goal as of now, as weird as it sounds, is to gain enough breast size to not be able to see a small freckle right at the bottom of my right breast. Going from a 30AA to a 32B while not being too serious is impressive in my opinion. I hope to go much bigger by being smart about my plan. Wish me luck!

(18-06-2013, 03:43 AM)Gawku Wrote:  Hello! I'm Gawku and I'm 26 years old. Over the past 6 months or so I've attempted NBE, massage, and other methods to increase my breast size. Here's some measure info about me:
I'm 5'4"
Above bust: 30"
Through this website I've been able to conclude that I'm estrogen dominant, showing the body shape and most of the symptoms of such. I'm currently massaging with progesterone cream while eating fennel seed and soy milk sporadically. I'm taking Perfect Curves pills and cream. I'm here to plan, share, and (God willing) make further progress! My goal as of now, as weird as it sounds, is to gain enough breast size to not be able to see a small freckle right at the bottom of my right breast. Going from a 30AA to a 32B while not being too serious is impressive in my opinion. I hope to go much bigger by being smart about my plan. Wish me luck!

Try a 30C if you can find one... I'm betting you're wearing the wrong size and that alone will make a difference.

But yeaah... You definitely do sound E dom. I think you ought maybe just take out the Perfect Curves fennel and soy and stick entirely to a progesterone cream supplementation plan and with massage. MAAAAYBE use some fenugreek if you can tolerate the odor. Or wild yam instead. Those are both adaptogens and help to make your supplements stronger. Fenugreek is additionally able to help boost your prolactin, which might also be lacking in those who tend towards being E dom.

(18-06-2013, 12:48 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Try a 30C if you can find one... I'm betting you're wearing the wrong size and that alone will make a difference.

But yeaah... You definitely do sound E dom. I think you ought maybe just take out the Perfect Curves fennel and soy and stick entirely to a progesterone cream supplementation plan and with massage. MAAAAYBE use some fenugreek if you can tolerate the odor. Or wild yam instead. Those are both adaptogens and help to make your supplements stronger. Fenugreek is additionally able to help boost your prolactin, which might also be lacking in those who tend towards being E dom.

Thank you so much for your input! I was considering just keeping the PC and weening off the perfect curves, I liked the Perfect Curves cream because a good portion of it was wild yam, and the smell was great, but the less I take, the better off I am. I'm thinking of keeping PC high throughout 3 weeks of the month, in hopes of keeping my month regular. I haven't tried fenugreek at all, but I've decided to add collagen to my plan, since it's supposed to help with tissue/joint/skin health. My bottom half is so big it's unbearable, so I've been putting PC on my legs, bum, and tummy. I added some pictures of my current size. They definitely grew wider rather than bigger, I fill out a B because of that.

What I find really awesome is my name is Abby, and my bf's name is Andrew. Hahaha!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Gawku.... congratulations on the awesome growth to date.. with that kind of results why change from your current routine?

Hi Karren, thank you for your question! I stopped with massage after a certain point because of elbow joint pain, it became difficult to do my job (which requires a lot of heavy lifting). I ended up stopping and moved on to typical novice moves like buying Bust Boom and other NBE pills in hopes of keeping growth going. After this long, and with no further progress, I'm switching back to massage with collagen for joint support and progesterone in hopes of regulating my hormones since I'm estrogen dominant. I'm just tweaking my old plan with some things that will hopefully be just as/if not more effective.

I know what you mean about joint pain... really can impact your mobility! I used to see progesterone creams around locally but everyone stopped carrying them.... If I could get to where you are now I'd be ecstatic! Hope you have good luck tweaking your plan!

I actually bought two containers online at swansonvitamins.com for about $16 all together. I also found browsed the Vitamin Shoppe nearby my house and they had other brands of PC. I've really lucked out. Swansons a really good place if you can't get it local. Thank you so much, Karren I wish for some great growth for you!

It's been two days since I tried this new plan, and with the massage and PC I've been focusing a great deal on the upper and inner portion of breast in hopes of making them a little fuller throughout.
Measuring today, all stats are the same except for above breast, which is now measuring at 30 1/2"
I know it's really soon, but by keeping up with my plan, I hope to see some great results!
I'm 5'4"
Above bust: 30 1/2"

Congrats on your success so far! I've been thinking of trying Fennel as well lately, do you still take that or are you sticking mainly to just progesterone cream and massage now?

(18-06-2013, 12:48 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  But yeaah... You definitely do sound E dom. I think you ought maybe just take out the Perfect Curves fennel and soy and stick entirely to a progesterone cream supplementation plan and with massage. MAAAAYBE use some fenugreek if you can tolerate the odor. Or wild yam instead. Those are both adaptogens and help to make your supplements stronger. Fenugreek is additionally able to help boost your prolactin, which might also be lacking in those who tend towards being E dom.

I thought Fennel increased progesterone and prolactin? So wouldn't that be fine if she is estrogen dominant? I'm wondering because I believe I'm estrogen dominant as well and I would rather not take Fennel if it promotes an increase in estrogen.

(19-06-2013, 10:39 PM)ssamantha8390 Wrote:  I thought Fennel increased progesterone and prolactin? So wouldn't that be fine if she is estrogen dominant? I'm wondering because I believe I'm estrogen dominant as well and I would rather not take Fennel if it promotes an increase in estrogen.

My understanding is that it does all three. Which is why I'm using fenugreek instead, since it only boosts the effects but not the numbers. And it DOES boost prolactin in numbers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon