Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying Herbs -- Quick Question

Question 

Hi guys, I am just finally starting my journey in herbal breast enhancement. I have been using the Rock Melon Ringtone while I sleep for the past few days with AMAZING results (holy, oh my goodness, they are so big when I wake and ache throughout the day and I can feel the growth beginning from the bottom of my boobs) with massages right before bed, and tomorrow my Ultimately Stacked pills and Booby Stacked cream should arrive in the mail. My question is where should I buy herbs? Where do you guys buy your herbs? I want a potent product from a reputable source. I can't seem to find any threads on where others have purchased their herbs from however. Do you order online? Do you buy locally? Answers please and thank you (:

I order mine from drugstore.com and I get my PM from Amazon.com

Its nice to hear the rockmelon ringtone is working for you!

Finding stuff locally can be difficult but would probably be an ideal option depending on what your looking for...

Amazon or drugstore.com, like mentioned above, are excellent sources. It might be a good idea to look into spearmint if your thinking about taking estrogenic herbs. (I believe there's PM in the Stacked products)
Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon