Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massage & what else?

Hey ladies,
I started my NBE program back in mid January. I took a breast enhancement pill called FulFill.
It seemed to work, I did get a bit of growth for the three months I used it. The problems I had with it were missed periods!
Also, I am on birth control and the missed periods lasted into another two months after I stopped taking the herbs!
So that went down the drain!
I stopped taking the pills in March and took a break.

A few days ago, I started massage.
Sometimes I massage with Booby Stacked cream & sometimes I just use a regular lotion because I do not think the cream really makes a difference but I haven't used it as directed, lol I'm a mess!

Well, I did notice alot of swelling and my boobs do feel fuller, but I do not want to jump the gun and say they will stay swelled up, because in the past, once I got my period, the swelling would be all gone.

Now after this long post, I'm going to ask what else do you girls soo for growth besides massage and herbs?
Since the herbs mess with my birth controll and my periods, I don't feel comfortable taking them and massage might not work for me for growth because I am 22 and I think I won't respond as well as younger girls or women who have had children and breast fed.

Any help or ideas you girls can give me are greatly appreciative.

Stats:
Weight: 108lbs
Height: 5'0"
Bust: 32B
Waist: 23
Hips: 34
Goal: 32-34C

From what I've read, a lot of it also has to do with what you massage your breasts with. Flaxseed oil is the most recommended choice. A lot of people use hypnosis; RockMelon Ringtone specifically. Someone gained a lot of growth by using muscle rub. After a lot of research, I realized that first it's important to figure out your hormones (estrogen dominant, testosterone deficient, etc) in order to find the right herbs to use. Then massage/hypnosis add extra help, as does exercise.

It's a bit pointless for me to mention the herbs part because I know you prefer not to use them lol. Tongue

But basically:

RockMelon Ringtone Therapy (look up the threads)
Japanese Cleavage Massage (extremely effective for growing breasts)
TigerLily/Fengshui Massage (use this as well)
Muscle Rub (don't forget to cleanse!)
Growth with FSO

Chiyomilk's Bra (a good read)

I hope this is helpful! Good luck! Smile

Hey girl!
Thanks for the reply!
Yeah, herbs def mess way too much with my cycle!
I do see what you mean about taking a hormone test to check what herbs would work best, that is something I will def keep in mind!
Next week it will be a month since I started massage!
They def feel fuller and my boyfriend (he doesn't know about my NBE)
Has noticed a fuller appearance and feeling.
I just got my period tho, and I'm afraid that all the swelling will go down right after, which has happened before Sad
But this time I started small, just 300 rotations.
I did try the flaxseed a few times but I suck at being consistent!
I'm going to try better lol!
I think once the month mark hits, I'm going to start doing two massages a day instead of one...
Hopefully that helps!

Thanks!
I just invested in some Booby Stacked cream.
I read a few posts that said that cream helped them grow.
It has herbs in it too, but I am hoping that applying them topically won't be as bad as taking them as pills and messing up my cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon