Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipples Enhanced

Photo 

I am a trans woman who has been on hormones for about 4.5 years now and recently started an NBE program (about 2 months ago).

I am taking:

Breast Actives
Fenugreek Seed
Fennel Seed
Ainterol PM
Flaxseed Oil on breasts
Just added Ainterol PM breast cream a few days ago.

And I am using the Noogleberry nipple and breast pump. It seems that my nipples, mainly aerolas, are doing better than my breasts though I have seen some improvement in breast growth as well. My aerolas have gotten a lot wider and seem to be puffy. Has anyone else using the Noogleberry experienced this? Not griping about it because I am happy with the results so far, just curious if this is common or just me.

[Image: boobies.jpg]

I've been pumping for years and got very little nipple growth .... definitely not proportional to my breast growth... but im not on hormones....

(22-06-2013, 04:48 PM)karren Wrote:  I've been pumping for years and got very little nipple growth .... definitely not proportional to my breast growth... but im not on hormones....

I think hormones probably take a big part as well. I was in puberty for a few years and had breast pain, etc, but that stopped. BTW, my nipple development has happened over the last couple of months. So, maybe my NBE helped along with estrogen.

Your lucky.... I've been seriously thinking of getting aerola tattoos.... to make them look larger...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon