Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Already seeing growth ;; Tracking my program

(27-02-2014, 05:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hey so does it have any parabens and chemical nastys mentioned on the label?
too cute re your boyfriend lol

No, they use a paraben substitute in the form of Potassium Sorbate. The only other things that are on the label that aren't on the list are Cetyl and Stearyl Alcohol and Distilled Water.

And I know (: I thought it was cute too Tongue

(23-06-2013, 02:37 AM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I listen to it all night as I sleep. I find for me the whole subliminal thing works better because I'm listening without thinking. During the day I have trouble clearing my head and just focusing on the RMR due to ADD, so I just let it sink in while I sleep. I listen to it for roughly 8 hours at a time. The 2 cup increase is swelling though, so it goes down a bit after a few hours of not listening. Not hugely because I massage to keep it up, but it does go down. If I don't massage I drop down to the 34B/34C(b at first, c now). I think I would have some more serious permanent growth if I actually listened every night and hadn't missed multiple days. But I think it has been a big factor in the(what I believe is) growth so far.

Just considered your great progress I will give RMR another chance. I didn´t like the sound so annoying Tongue

(27-02-2014, 05:10 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  
(23-06-2013, 02:37 AM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  I listen to it all night as I sleep. I find for me the whole subliminal thing works better because I'm listening without thinking. During the day I have trouble clearing my head and just focusing on the RMR due to ADD, so I just let it sink in while I sleep. I listen to it for roughly 8 hours at a time. The 2 cup increase is swelling though, so it goes down a bit after a few hours of not listening. Not hugely because I massage to keep it up, but it does go down. If I don't massage I drop down to the 34B/34C(b at first, c now). I think I would have some more serious permanent growth if I actually listened every night and hadn't missed multiple days. But I think it has been a big factor in the(what I believe is) growth so far.

Just considered your great progress I will give RMR another chance. I didn´t like the sound so annoying Tongue

Put it on quiet while you sleep, so you hear it just enough. It's what I do even though I don't find the sound annoying. It's how I get to sleep with it on. If it's too loud the varying changes in frequency will wake me up(like a mom with a child).

You are right. I will listen to it while I sleep. Our subconscious mind is very powerful. Smile

Okay, last night I did a half hour massage on my chest nonstop with FSO and when it was done I rubbed on some MR then lied down and watched TV. I fell asleep by accident and didn't put on my booby music(RMR/Sapien Med) or rub on my booby stacked. It's 11:30AM right now and I haven't massaged yet just took my herbs. There doesn't appear to be swelling and they don't feel swollen either but they are big looking. Definite growth there even if not much. The tape measure is reading 40" which makes me think that I've got a 39" bust right now, so I'm pretty darn happy.

(27-02-2014, 05:35 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You are right. I will listen to it while I sleep. Our subconscious mind is very powerful. Smile

Well your brain just has to hear it. It's not hynotherapy so it has nothing to do with your subconscious. It's a Binural Beat meaning the frequencies tap into parts of your brain and stimulate them to do different things. You don't even have to be coherent for it to work. As long as you have brain function, it should work. This taps into a mothers instinct in the brain to stimulate breast growth like with nursing. Pretty nifty really.

(27-02-2014, 05:42 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 05:35 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You are right. I will listen to it while I sleep. Our subconscious mind is very powerful. Smile

Well your brain just has to hear it. It's not hynotherapy so it has nothing to do with your subconscious. It's a Binural Beat meaning the frequencies tap into parts of your brain and stimulate them to do different things. You don't even have to be coherent for it to work. As long as you have brain function, it should work. This taps into a mothers instinct in the brain to stimulate breast growth like with nursing. Pretty nifty really.

I´ve never realize that RMR was a binural beat. But at the end the important thing is that works so well on you.

(27-02-2014, 03:59 PM)KardashianKurves Wrote:  
(27-02-2014, 05:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  hey so does it have any parabens and chemical nastys mentioned on the label?
too cute re your boyfriend lol

No, they use a paraben substitute in the form of Potassium Sorbate. The only other things that are on the label that aren't on the list are Cetyl and Stearyl Alcohol and Distilled Water.

And I know (: I thought it was cute too Tongue

Im impressed! I ordered a few creams and never ended up using any of them because they all stated the ingrediants only to turn up with a WHOLE bunch of others the label, petro chemicals, parabens and the likes. Sooo good to hear a cream that doesn't have any!!

(27-02-2014, 06:03 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  I´ve never realize that RMR was a binural beat. But at the end the important thing is that works so well on you.

As long as it gets growth and swelling! That's what matters! (:

(27-02-2014, 06:05 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im impressed! I ordered a few creams and never ended up using any of them because they all stated the ingrediants only to turn up with a WHOLE bunch of others the label, petro chemicals, parabens and the likes. Sooo good to hear a cream that doesn't have any!!

I don't really care about parabens either way. I only use this cream, FSO and MR so I don't know anything about other creams, but I love how it's almost all booby goodness and nothing else!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon