Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Correct way to massage

Well, I can't explain it. It just doesn't feel like the same massage. I feel like it works better doing it that way, but you can try the other way and see how it goes. The instructions don't say to do it that way, so I do it their way just to be safe.

Thank you, I'm going to do "same hand same breast" like you, because as you say "the instructions don't say to do it the other way, and it's best to be safe".

[/align]I still can't keep ALL my hand on my breast at the same time when going round, it's mainly my fingers and a bit of my palms, but hopefully this will be okay.

Hi ladies (and especially BustyBabe), but I've just been reading up on this massage (female deer), and I think I have been doing it wrong.

I move around my whole breast (inwards) (ie: just slide around), just like a normal massage.

But this web page said you have to slide your hands in a circling movement as you move around your breast (so you are moving in small circles, while also rubbing inwards). Is this correct?

Many thanks

I think that's wrong. I actually tried it out before, since the diagrams were really confusing...some of them do look like the hands are making rotating/grabbing motions, is that what you thought too?

Anyway, it was really hard on my hands and it felt odd. Some of the other instructions tell you to do rubs, and that's the way I do it. That way definitely works for me so I don't think it could be wrong.

Thanks BustyBabe

I'm glad it's wrong - at least I haven't spent the last 6 weeks doing it wrong!

The page I was reading didn't show any diagrams, it just said you had to make circular movements as you were moving around your breast.

I did try doing small circle movements when I was moving around the breast, but it was really hard, and like you it felt odd. It also took a long time to get around your breast (not the 2-3 secs it's suppose to).

I just place my hand and massage/move around my breast in one smooth movement (I hope this is right).

Thank you

I have a book called the Tao of Sexology which is where I first learned of the Deer Exercise. There is actually more to the Deer Exercise than the breast rotations, but for the sake of sticking to your question, no you do not make small rotations. You are entirely correct to do one fluid circle around your areola. Just make sure your hands move down the middle of your chest and up the sides (or right hand clockwise left hand counter clockwise while looking down) because the other way won't produce growth. It won't actually make your boob any smaller unless you have large saggy boobs...in which case I still don't think they get smaller so much as more firm.

hi djt-d,

Here a link that may help you http://breastmassage.org, you will find very useful techniques for breast massage, but i'am very sure that the moderator will delete all my posts again as always.

(29-06-2013, 03:11 PM)Eagle27 Wrote:  Last but not least, I've been following these techniques:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM&list=PL4A3A334A9E3DC20C&index=43 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skSYe0EyenM

It's a Japanese technique. I added this massage to my routine two weeks ago and it made my girls look a little bigger and much rounder.

I don't take herbs, and I listen to hypnosis mp3's once in a while.

Hope it helps.

The second video seems a bit unbelievable. The before and after pictures might be fake. I think it's easy to create a cleavage with a tighter bra. With the tape measure, how do we know they didn't put something on her back to make the number bigger? Does anyone think they are credible?

(23-06-2013, 11:24 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Hi everybody
I haven't been on for quite a while. I sort of gave up with NBE (but wanting bigger boobs never left me). I gave up because I just couldn't understand all the scientific info on herbs, etc, no matter how much I read up on them, I didn't know what I could take (and having a thyroid issue made it much more difficult).
I have tried hypnotherapy without success.
I have now come back and I am just going to stick with massage (as that's easy enough to understand)!!. I'm hoping I'll get something with massage alone, I do know some on here have [any advice/tips/comments welcome].
I have however been reading conflicting ways to massage correctly, because if you do it the wrong way you will end up with smaller breasts. Before I start my massaging, please can you wonderful ladies confirm if this picture is the CORRECT way to massage?
Thank you very much

HI Smile

May I ask you what was involved in your hypnotherapy?

Hi Emily

I did Blake Talks a long time ago - gosh, they we're very long sessions. I can't really remember much, the only thing I can remember was imaging yourself in an office at a doctors, or something, having big breasts wearing something nice & sexy. - No results.

I then did Steve G Jones - this one I remember starting off on a beach, seagulls overhead, can't remember anything else. - No results.

The last one I did was Hypnotic Body. Eventually you imagine yourself at the bottom of a pool, and later you go into a room where all your belongings are and also there's a machine that you control to make your breasts bigger and you can see them growing on this machine. - I hoped this one was the 'one' that worked as I got really good feelings in my breasts for the first few weeks, but then I lost all feeling. I started to notice a different after about 1 1/2-2 weeks, then I noticed they were much fuller, rounder, and some growth. At about 6 weeks or so I started massaging them with FSO and at 7 weeks all that growth had gone. I'm not sure why, but I think it was the use of the FSO, and that put a big downer on it for me, and I got no more growth after that. I keep thinking I might try it again after Christmas.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon