Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Correct way to massage

(29-06-2013, 03:11 PM)Eagle27 Wrote:  Let me add my two cents here...

I tried different massage techniques and the one I found more effective is this:

1. grab you right breast with your left hand;
2. rotate your hand AND your breast clockwise (as you look down). It's like cleaning a window. Your hand AND your breast are like the tissue making circular movements in the window (your rib cage).
3. The same goes for the left breast. Grab it with your right hand and move your hand along with your breast counterclockwise, like you were cleaning a window.

Wax on...wax off!

(27-06-2013, 06:44 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Yes, that's the right way. If you want more thorough instructions, you can read this page:

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/200...-with.html

It worked really well for me!

Thanks for this! This seems like a very simple way that sounds very relaxing. Going to give this a try!

I found another site with different massage techniques and thought it might be interesting: http://www.femfigure.com/index.php?main_page=page_3

How can you massage without touching your nipple? Do you take your whole bust in your hand? or do just massage with your fingers? I'm confused..

(19-12-2013, 05:47 PM)lena953 Wrote:  How can you massage without touching your nipple? Do you take your whole bust in your hand? or do just massage with your fingers? I'm confused..

You can massage with your fingers. But I don't see anything wrong with touching the nipple. It is a sensitive area, so just be gentle.

(19-12-2013, 05:47 PM)lena953 Wrote:  How can you massage without touching your nipple? Do you take your whole bust in your hand? or do just massage with your fingers? I'm confused..

Are you using creams/serums or just massaging with your hands?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon