Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My simple routine

I drink a few cups of herbal tea a day, while taking a vitamin regimen of:

Biotin
MSM
EPO

I do a daily massage until I get blood flow, and listen to BB and hypnosis.

Starting numbers:

Bust: 36"
Under-bust: 31"

I woke up today and my chest feels funny.

It has that feeling that it should be very sore, but there's no pain.

I hope that's a good sign!

I also decided to throw in some MR to my routine. I just slathered some on, so I will give it a while to see if I notice anything in the mirror.
I really hope I get results like Emily Loretta, as I'm already a small 32d.

hm, I've thought about MR too. I can totally believe that it gives swelling, but I'm still skeptical about whether or not the swelling will become growth. Good luck and keep us updated!

(26-06-2013, 02:58 PM)jsbelle Wrote:  hm, I've thought about MR too. I can totally believe that it gives swelling, but I'm still skeptical about whether or not the swelling will become growth. Good luck and keep us updated!

I added it in because of Emily Loretta. She had wonderful results with it, and so far my breasts have been itching like crazy!
Rainbow 

I woke up this morning to an insanely itchy chest. It's driving me insane, its a deep itch like poison ivy. I just slathered on some more MR and FSO and I'm trying to work through it, i just want to itch the crap out of them.

I have no change in tape just yet, but I'm sure I'll see something soon, I've only been at this for a few days Smile
Rainbow 

So I measured today. I put on some FSO before bed, so I know whatever would be on the tape would be pretty legit.

Bust: 37"!!

I find it hard to believe I've gone up an inch already, and I'm pretty sure its just swelling that has stayed from the MR, as my breasts have that Jell-o feel. I'll wait until after my period ends to make my final judgement on this.

So far, deep heavy itching every day, with some slight soreness. I am having some cramps, and I'm noticing light acne. Normally my skin is very clear.

Itching? Hmm. I use MR and I've never noticed any rashes or itching from it. You could be having an allergic reaction..? I would stop using it unless it's the FSO? I don't know, I'd just be careful girl, you don't want it to affect it in a bad way. Other than that keep it up! I am 37 inches as well, and am hoping to get to 40-45. Emily Loretta has been an inspiration to me as well, I love reading her posts and seeing her progress.(:
Good luck!! xxx

(29-06-2013, 05:58 PM)StephaniNicole Wrote:  Itching? Hmm. I use MR and I've never noticed any rashes or itching from it. You could be having an allergic reaction..? I would stop using it unless it's the FSO? I don't know, I'd just be careful girl, you don't want it to affect it in a bad way. Other than that keep it up! I am 37 inches as well, and am hoping to get to 40-45. Emily Loretta has been an inspiration to me as well, I love reading her posts and seeing her progress.(:
Good luck!! xxx

The itching continues all day, even when I rinse the MR off. It's definitely inside my chest as well, the itching is there when I wake up, too. Itchy without MR. Could definitely be the FSO!

I would discontinue both for a few days, then try FSO by itself, and if you start itching, you know it's that, but if you don't then it's definitely the MR.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon