Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

Umm.. we'll I kind of stopped after I got scared about my lopsided butt. But I think it might be the mirror tricking me, so I'm going to start over today.
Yikes! Stretch marks are the devil, I've been using Vicks VapoRub on mine, and they seem to have lightened up a considerable bit!
I'm kind of thinking this growth is just swelling, but I'm really hoping it's not!
I also found this thing some girls were using called boobster? It's another subliminal thing that I'm trying out. I'm hoping to get to 40" by the end of the year!
Another thing I've been doing is taking 3 FSO pills, and 3 women's vitamins a day. The vitamin has all sorts of things in it, biotin, green tea extract, iron, just to name a few. I've been rubbing the FSO on my arms, butt, and the tops of my leg because I have these bumps that I mentioned earlier. Seems to have brought down the redness quite a bit in my arms! I'm going to continue it to see if I can get these suckers gone permanently. Also, have you read the eye lightening thread? I have green blue eyes, but I think they'd look beautiful lighter, so I think I'm gonna start doing that too(:
Also I found a picture of Kelly Brook when she was just seventeen!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my god, how can a seventeen year old look like that?!
I've heard of Boobster, but I try to only do a few subliminals at a time, I might try it in a few months.
I've read the eye lightening thread, but I'm a little scared to put stuff in my eyes...my eyes are naturally green/hazel so they would look great a little lighter. I'm still thinking about it. I might do it with one eye for a week just to make sure I don't go blind! xD
I'm taking biotin for my hair, I want to grow it down to classic length, about 40", I also want to grow out my natural hair colour since right now it's dyed. Right now it's a bit past my shoulders, so I've still got a ways to go! Tongue

I know right!? She's hot!
I'm hoping that all of these subliminals work together, if not I'll use two at a time.
I have tried it before, but not long enough to see results, and it does burn, but it only lasts for a little bit. I made my solution last night, and I'm going to use it today before I go to practice. I think my eyes would look great lighter too! Even though they are pretty light already. I love AnnaLynn McCord's eyes c:
I dyed my hair in an ombre, but a really light one, my hair's naturally lightish brown, or a really dark blonde, although I was a bleach blonde when I was little. I had long hair when I was in about 6th grade, and I hated it, so I cut it off, and then I found a picture of me around that time, and no kidding, I had the most beautiful ombre you've ever seen, and I HATED it! I don't know why! It looked like I actually dyed it! Arghh, so frustrating -_-". But now my hair's about 24 inches, and I want to grow it out a little more(: 40 inches is a lot of hair!!
My boyfriend really wants me to dye my hair red, what do you think of that color?

Red would be nice, what shade of red?
And how do you keep your solution? Do you keep it in a container in the fridge or...?

Like the picture.
And I don't refrigerate it, I just keep it ny my bedside. I read that thread a while back and someone said not to, so I don't.
I'm going to be joining a gym this week! And I'm going to go on that Garcinia Cambodia/Slimberry Cleanse diet starting next week as well. Things are looking up!(:
Going to listen to the subliminals right now and eat a super late lunch hahah.[/align]

That colour looks nice! I say if you like it, go for it. Or you could start with a semi-permanent or washable first to see if you like it. I mixed honey with camomille tea and- OH MY GOD IT BUUUUURNS! Am I doing this right or am I supposed to add anything?

I only do honey and water! Try adding extra water! What I do is heat up a little bit of water in a cup till it boils, so about 2-3 minutes. Then I let the water cool for a few minutes, you still want it hot, but not boiling. Then I take a separate bowl, and add about two tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of the hot water, and mix it together until it's completely dissolved, and put it in my spray bottle, let it cool, and then I'm done! If you have a larger spray bottle, you can add more to your mixture, but mine is small. It does burn though, so be careful!(x

Alright, this is my current colour. Smile
I just realised, if you wanted to, you could fake heterochromia!

Yeah, you're right! I thought about that too! I'm not sure if I'd want that though, I think it would be a little bit too much for me(x But I still think it's pretty!(:

I measured this morning and I'm at 32.5"! I'm REALLY hoping it's not just swelling. Fingers crossed! Big Grin
By the way Stephani, you seem to get a lot more growth than me, do you also take herbs or is most of it just from topical applications?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon