Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day One To My Perfect Body.. And Yours??

I've started the honey drops! I still don't have any progress with my NBE, but I'm working on it! Also, I got my first tattoo yesterday. Big Grin

That's exciting SmileWhat did you get cranberry??

Cranberry! Where the heck have you been?! I haven't been able to function without you!! D: Foreals! I've been worried!
I want to see your tattoo.

I was gone to a music festival for a week or so, sorry! Tongue
Here's a picture of my tattoo. It's on my left shoulder blade. Smile

its super pretty Smile i love the colors!!

It is really cute! And I love your skintone, it's such a creamy white!(: I'm pale, with a yellow pink undertone. Mosty red(x
I dyed my hair blonde. Like a golden blonde.. but for some reason, it looks yellow at the top, and I'm not so excited about that. And my boyfriend's mom did it, so, I can't exactly go back and tell her I want it different. The bottom half looks good, but just around my face looks weird :\ I'm trying to get used to it.

Thanks you, girls! I'm sure you can rock the colour, Stephani!
Do you feel comfortable with posting pictures of it?

Hey Stephani!

Wow I know I have been off BN for some time now, but I get back on and you have this 13-page long personal program page!! Have I really been gone that long?

Also, I see your goal is to get to a 45" butt from what is currently a 40" butt. In other words, you don't just want to make it perkier, but you always want to add quite a significant amount of muscle mass to that area. However, I noted that your routine is made to just make a perky/tone butt. And what I mean by that is, your amount of weight lifted is too little and how frequently you workout your glutes during the week (3x) is too much (and if 3x a week is too much, you know that a 30 day challenge of no stopping is too much too!).

Also, all those pushups are giving me the giddies. Are you also shooting for pumped chest and tris? I only do 72 pushups, once a week (thank God), for the sake of only toning. Also, what kind of pushups are you doing? Full or bent at the knee; wide or narrow?

Also, if you are shooting for a look like Kelly Brook, it might be important for you to know her measurements! Her hip measurement (which IS the butt, by the way) is 35"... 5" smaller than what yours is already. And of course, the 25" waist that you originally had posted as your goal. If you want her ratio and not necessarily her size, her waist-to-hip ratio is 71%. If you want to have her ratio and shoot for a 45" butt, you would need to get a 32" waist to get her ratio (which is, notably, 2" bigger than what you are now, so heeeeeeey). Now if you wanted to go with your new goal of 28" waist, you would only need a 39.5" butt. This also, is smaller than your goal butt measurement... by, A LOT. So, if you think Kelly Brook's body is what you are aiming for... you might need to tweak your goal measurements!

And your boobs look great! I would be happy with those! Keep up with your motivation!!

Okay... Protip! Do NOT wear a sports bra and run after putting on muscle rub. I have the weirdest rash ever! It's like thousands of tiny spots all over my chest! DX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon